Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell me who "L-56" is...
Tell me who "L-56" is...
No, he is not Rambo, or Dirty Harry.
RE: Tell me who "L-56" is...
It's the good MIG wire. Better conductivity increases tip life and reduces splatter.....

Cool
The original Laverne from that show with Shirley.
Something to do with artillery.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
One of these.

[Image: Schneider-CA-01.jpg]
A winning number in Lingo.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The 56th of the clutch that made the mutant turtles.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
It’s the location of the gene that compels you to ask insanely obscure questions.

Boru
56th lumbar vertebra.
Wait - Brian asked ‘who’ not ‘what’, so this is clearly a person.

‘L’ - we’ll come back to this one.

‘5’ and ‘6’ - the 5th and 6th letters of the alphabet are E and F. Clearly, the answer is ‘Lef’, which is obviously short for ‘Lefty’.

This leads to the inescapable conclusion that the answer is Hiram ‘Lefty’ Moskovich, notorious enforcer for the Jewish mafia.

I’ll take my prize money in non-sequential, unmarked bills, please.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's Mads, Mads I tell you! But for the greater good. Gawdzilla Sama 10 476 November 28, 2020 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  I Tell You Once More, ELO wrote this....... Brian37 9 1639 December 23, 2018 at 10:51 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Tell us what instrument(s) and gear you have! FallentoReason 26 6332 March 31, 2012 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Tempus