Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell us what instrument(s) and gear you have!
Tell us what instrument(s) and gear you have!
I've been playing the guitar for almost 12 years now (since I was 9). In the past couple of years I've racked up enough money for these goodies:

-Orange Rockerverb 50wt Mk II head
-Marshall 1960A Vintage 12x4 cab
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard
-American Fender Telecaster Special
-Boss GT-10 Multieffects pedal

Soon I'll be getting a wireless pack which should make things easier on stage with less cables going everywhere!

Here's some artistic pics I took:

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle
RE: Tell us what instrument(s) and gear you have!
And yet you will not tell me where you are studying??

I have a very soft spot for Les Pauls
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(March 20, 2012 at 7:24 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: And yet you will not tell me where you are studying??

I have a very soft spot for Les Pauls

You can't identify me by what instrument I play.. there are easily billions of guitar players =). Telling you what university I go to narrows it down to what.. ~20 000 students divided by 7 billion people times 100.. 0.00028% of the population!
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle
You really should stop being paranoid mate...yes your instrument will narrow you down ...but the care factor is zero... I am just a mum and won't let you get away with anything...yeah my daughter hates me as well. So IF you are at USYD there is at least another who is very sceptical and questions EVERYTHING and won't let you off lightly in an argument...hmmm Dodgy very much like her mother there.

I never was very good with maths and am just barely coping with the maths on this board... Zen is much much better and is of great assistance in explaining formulae to me.

Can YOU be this good?? Heart
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Guitar, Violin, Flute, Tin Whistle, Bongos, Didgeridoo (this counts right, it makes noise..lol) , Dulcimer, Piano, Banjo, Harmonica, and my fantastic pipes. All either completely generic and cheap or lovingly handmade (except the pipes, which were handmade..in a manner of speaking, but weren't cheap, and I'm not sure if the word "love" really applies).
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I have been playing guitar for 12 years aswell, but I still use budget equipment. I like it to be a bit of a challenge.
Cunt
(March 20, 2012 at 8:27 am)Rhythm Wrote: Guitar, Violin, Flute, Tin Whistle, Bongos, Didgeridoo (this counts right, it makes noise..lol) , Dulcimer, Piano, Banjo, Harmonica, and my fantastic pipes. All either completely generic and cheap or lovingly handmade.

Heart Dulcimer!!?!?! I knew there was a reason i liked you Rhythm

The Corrs? Seriously?!

boke...
Cunt
(March 20, 2012 at 8:27 am)Rhythm Wrote: Guitar, Violin, Flute, Tin Whistle, Bongos, Didgeridoo (this counts right, it makes noise..lol) , Dulcimer, Piano, Banjo, Harmonica, and my fantastic pipes. All either completely generic and cheap or lovingly handmade (except the pipes, which were handmade..in a manner of speaking, but weren't cheap, and I'm not sure if the word "love" really applies).

Hmmmm. I think this is the wrong thread for you. You should go make one entitled 'Tell us what instruments you DON'T play' haha! You are one talented cookie!!
It is the only thing that is happy... What you want the Proclaimers?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's Mads, Mads I tell you! But for the greater good. Gawdzilla Sama 10 449 November 28, 2020 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Tell me who "L-56" is... Brian37 68 4021 March 11, 2020 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  I Tell You Once More, ELO wrote this....... Brian37 9 1594 December 23, 2018 at 10:51 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Musicians of AF, show us your gear! Rev. Rye 13 1289 January 5, 2018 at 10:58 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Novels: what have you read recently, how did it affect you and do you recommend it? Whateverist 16 3519 July 14, 2016 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic