Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'm new
I'm new
Hello, I am new here I accidentaly found these forums and decided to register as I liked the topics duscussed here. I never really believed in a god back from when I was a little kid. I am currently living in Italy, been here for four years now. I'm not that much of a poster more of a silent watcher but still I'd love to debate with people sometimes. I respect other people and religions and expect respect in return. I'm just keeping it short as I'm not that good at introducing myself. Also it will be nice meeting everyone.
RE: I'm new
Welcome! Please feel free to join in any time.

Where in Italy are you? That's one of my dream places to visit.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Ciao Bello!! Come va??

Welcome from Oz Hi enjoy your stay here.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Hello to you too great to see such a friendly welcome.

And I live in Calabria which is in southern Italy.
Most of the time we don't bite. Smile

[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
All I can say is Lol.
Calabriese?? Lovely part of Italia!! No I haven't been there myself but have had friends from there.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Yeah, nice and warm. lol
Yes, I am that evil guy trying to take over the world.
[Image: 254.jpg] [Image: 7644.jpg]
My next plan for world domination shall be epic!
(February 17, 2011 at 8:06 am)Zero Wrote: Yeah, nice and warm. lol

Not as hot as Perth Australia atm Confused Fall
You cant be a zero..if you tell people you are an atheist, that takes guts, you are a hero!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New New New Quid 23 4845 December 11, 2012 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Cyberman