Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the fourm
New to the fourm
Hi everyone,

I've been an atheist for many years of my young life. Even when I was very young still having to go to church with my mom and grandparents, I never believed in God or enjoyed church at all. I always hated having to go to religion class during the night after school, it was the worst. When, I came out as an atheist to my family, they couldn't believe I was an atheist or didn't believe in God. It was freeing at the time, but now years after, I should've realized to keep it to myself. My family has now really understood that it's my life and I'll live it how I want. My mother doesn't debate me on the topic, because she knows I put a lot of doubt in her mind about religion and God. I grow up and went to school in a small town, where there were many churches. If, you weren't part of a church in town, you were no one. It was so awesome moving away from there, as I could live my life. I'm very glad to have found the site and look forward to great discussions.
RE: New to the fourm
Welcome.

Congratulations on staying out of the religion closet.

Just remember Odin loves you.

Smile
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 23, 2020 at 3:10 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: Welcome.

Congratulations on staying out of the religion closet.

Just remember Odin loves you.

Smile

@The Valkyrie Thanks for the welcome! Yes, it is very freeing staying away from religion, I hope one day more of my family members will see religion isn't worth it.
Welcome matey!

Remember Zeus can eat Odin for breakfast!

(*for every Zeus membership for April you get a free pack of rainbow condoms and 2 free shish kebabs! Apply now!)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
@ignoramus Thanks bro, great to be here and haha.
Hello! Big Grin
Welcome

And remember -

The Flying Spagetti Monster eats Zeus for lunch and shits out Odin in the morning......

Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down FSM Grin Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down
Greetings from Middle Earth.  Welcome
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
Welcome Woof!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Welcome to our little spot on the internet, I hope you like it here. Smile
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New New New Quid 23 4713 December 11, 2012 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Cyberman