Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't know why the world hates me.
I don't know why the world hates me.
I meant to post this in the humor section. I got brain dead. If and admin can move it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Screw being bullied, been there done that. But the story of my life has always been, even with my late mother, and my x wife, and all the friends I have had in my life, I've always been an easy tease. My Redneck friend has found Metallica on banjo, the Redskins fight song on Banjo. Even my x-wife and late mother would gang up on me to tease me when we were together.

BUT this, what you are about to see, poking fun of my beloved ABBA, was sent to me from a guy on the other side of the planet living in Pakistan.  I CAN'T FUCKING WIN! 

RE: I don't know why the world hates me.
How much time you got buddy?

Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
It’s happens because you let it happen. No need to look further than that.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 7, 2020 at 12:57 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Screw being bullied, been there done that. But the story of my life has always been, even with my late mother, and my x wife, and all the friends I have had in my life, I've always been an easy tease. My Redneck friend has found Metallica on banjo, the Redskins fight song on Banjo. Even my x-wife and late mother would gang up on me to tease me when we were together.

BUT this, what you are about to see, poking fun of my beloved ABBA, was sent to me from a guy on the other side of the planet living in Pakistan.  I CAN'T FUCKING WIN! 

Well, the world hates YOU,  Entire 16 billion years of cosmological evolution culminates in creating and shaping a world that would hate YOU.   You must be very very important.     Almost as important as Christians whose masturbation habits warrants detailed notes by the supreme being.
(April 7, 2020 at 1:15 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: How much time you got buddy?

Wink

The good thing about being old and retired, you have less of an obligation for giving a fuck. 

If I had a nickle for all those who shit on ABBA, Jeff Bezos would be asking me for a bailout. 

The irony about my late mother, as much as she teased me about lots of things, she wasn't a huge ABBA fan like I was, but we damned sure enjoyed singing their songs together on long road trips.
(April 7, 2020 at 1:28 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 7, 2020 at 1:15 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: How much time you got buddy?

Wink

The good thing about being old and retired, you have less of an obligation for giving a fuck. 

If I had a nickle for all those who shit on ABBA, Jeff Bezos would be asking me for a bailout. 

The irony about my late mother, as much as she teased me about lots of things, she wasn't a huge ABBA fan like I was, but we damned sure enjoyed singing their songs together on long road trips.

No one said anything negative about ABBA. Well...not in THIS thread, at least.  Well...not yet.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 7, 2020 at 1:21 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(April 7, 2020 at 12:57 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Screw being bullied, been there done that. But the story of my life has always been, even with my late mother, and my x wife, and all the friends I have had in my life, I've always been an easy tease. My Redneck friend has found Metallica on banjo, the Redskins fight song on Banjo. Even my x-wife and late mother would gang up on me to tease me when we were together.

Well, the world hates YOU,  Entire 16 billion years of cosmological evolution culminates in creating and shaping a world that would hate YOU.   You must be very very important.     Almost as important as Christians whose masturbation habits warrants detailed notes by the supreme being.

Shit, I should have put this in the humor section for you.

NO, I don't think I am important. I just found it funny that a friend who lives on the other side of the planet found this video. It is something a friend would find to tease another friend.  FYI, the universe is only 13.8 billion years old, not 16 billion.
That was funny.  

During family jams, once the "kids" have "gone outside" a couple times, and the grown-ups are good and tight, I like to come out of a respectable group sing like The Weight, and straight into a three chord intro everyone recognizes, feels good about, begins to rock to, and instantly hates me for when they realize what they're doing.  I'm talking about Mmm-Bop.  Bop bop doo-wop.
(April 7, 2020 at 1:16 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: It’s happens because you let it happen. No need to look further than that.

Boru

HOLY SHIT DUDE, you take life far more seriously than I do.

If one doesn't have friends or family that tease them, or doesn't want friends or family that tease them, then you seriously need mental help.

There is a HUGE difference between when bullies shit on you, and when friends and family rib you. 

I posted this because I thought it was FUNNY that he found it. Now, do you think this same friend from Pakistan gets pissed or takes me seriously when I joke to him he needs to book a flight after he teases me? 

IT IS OK for friends and family to tease each other. It is only abusive when it is unwanted and done out of hate.

He was ribbing me, and I posted it because I thought it was funny.

BORU, I fucking know the difference between when a bigot or bully attack you because they hate you, and a friend or family member who teases you because they like/love you. This Pakistani wasn't poking fun of ABBA because he hated me, regardless of if he liked ABBA or not. He posted it because he knew he'd get a laugh from me.
(April 7, 2020 at 1:39 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 7, 2020 at 1:16 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: It’s happens because you let it happen. No need to look further than that.

Boru

HOLY SHIT DUDE, you take life far more seriously than I do.

If one doesn't have friends or family that tease them, or doesn't want friends or family that tease them, then you seriously need mental help.

There is a HUGE difference between when bullies shit on you, and when friends and family rib you. 

I posted this because I thought it was FUNNY that he found it. Now, do you think this same friend from Pakistan gets pissed or takes me seriously when I joke to him he needs to book a flight after he teases me? 

IT IS OK for friends and family to tease each other. It is only abusive when it is unwanted and done out of hate.

He was ribbing me, and I posted it because I thought it was funny.

You seemed to be complaining about the teasing. Sorry for misreading your intent.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why I don't view Star Wars the same way now. Brian37 58 12409 May 8, 2017 at 2:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I don't know why I care what you think of my writing. Foxaèr 2 807 June 4, 2016 at 8:12 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  God Hates F*gs? atheist04330 29 2549 August 13, 2014 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: vorlon13