Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm sick and bored... It sucks
I'm sick and bored... It sucks
I've been diagnosed with tonsillitis - I don't think I've ever caught it during my life...

I haven't been sick in a year and it sucks, I'm stuck with high fevers, throat pain and body aches for 3 days now - I'm too tired and fucked to get up and play videogames, my light is broken so I can't read books and I don't feel like watching any movie. Oh, and my girlfriend is working so she can't be with me.

Food tastes terribly and everything I eat (or drink) gives me throat ache.

I haven't had sex in about a week.

Conclusion - I'm bored and sick, so entertain me sexy people!  Tiger
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

RE: I'm sick and bored... It sucks
I do a pretty mean helicopter, but I don't think you'd find that sexy or helpful.

Get well soon, buddy.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
If it makes you feel any better, I'm relatively healthy but haven't had sex for...
umm...
6...months, I think now? My goodness, I need to address that. Been too busy to even notice  Confusedhock:
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
You can always try independent films, a lot of them are better then the vast majority of main stream films, and or go on a mass X-Files binge.
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

The first 4 episodes of S5 of GOT have been leaked so there's always that if you're a fan.
Oh man that sucks. Hang in there.
In the meantime, you could participate in the mafia game! It's fun and easy if you like being killed, and it's fun and difficult if you don't Tongue I'll leave the link here just in case Wink http://atheistforums.org/thread-32365.html

Get well soon!

(April 12, 2015 at 5:27 am)StuW Wrote: The first 4 episodes of S5 of GOT have been leaked so there's always that if you're a fan.

Gimme gimme gimme
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
They're on most p2p's and streaming sites/apps
It's horrisome. I mean like, part of me is saying that it's horrible because "you're not supposed to do that!" but another part of me is like "WATCH IT NAO!"

I'm so fucking torn right now, lol
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
As my high school friend used to say "If you get a cut on your forehead, do you put a tourniquet around your neck to stop the bleeding?"........Or "When in doubt, amputate."

What? Nobody likes my ideas.
Sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself, I hope you feel better soon Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you get bored? zwanzig 19 955 June 14, 2023 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  5G sucks. Jehanne 12 823 June 5, 2022 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Homemade Quotes, "ABBA sucks, doesn't count." Brian37 37 2257 May 21, 2020 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  How bored are you? arewethereyet 83 5220 May 8, 2020 at 11:14 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Super hero movies sucks Sanau 7 558 March 29, 2020 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: no one
  This is how bored I actually am Cod 0 373 October 2, 2019 at 7:10 am
Last Post: Cod
  Grief and how it sucks *Deidre* 21 3024 May 4, 2018 at 1:48 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  What sucks about being single. Brian37 7 1611 March 9, 2018 at 10:10 am
Last Post: No_God
  Atheistforums.org sucks... FirstPoet 20 2603 December 24, 2017 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Brian37
  I'm sick of religious binary thought! ignoramus 23 4797 August 23, 2017 at 5:44 am
Last Post: ignoramus