Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 7:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another buncha morons protesting
Another buncha morons protesting
This time the protesters at the Michigan capitol got accused of "a racist act" for hanging a dark haired Barbie.

Jesus...

Dumbasses..

It was a caucasian Barbie with dark hair.

A stupid act? Pretty much the whole protest goes in the stupid column...

But racist for hanging Barbie?

You seen Gov Whitmer? Caucasian with dark hair?

Ever heard of "hanging in effigy"?

Somebody needs thicker skin.
RE: Another buncha morons protesting
(May 15, 2020 at 11:42 am)onlinebiker Wrote: This time the protesters at the Michigan capitol got accused of "a racist act" for hanging a dark haired Barbie.

Jesus...

Dumbasses..

I found a few articles about this, but none of them accused the man with the doll of being racist, and didn’t mention anyone at the protest calling him a racist.

Got a link?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 15, 2020 at 11:52 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(May 15, 2020 at 11:42 am)onlinebiker Wrote: This time the protesters at the Michigan capitol got accused of "a racist act" for hanging a dark haired Barbie.

Jesus...

Dumbasses..

I found a few articles about this, but none of them accused the man with the doll of being racist, and didn’t mention anyone at the protest calling him a racist.

Got a link?

Boru

Nope.. Was listening to Michigan Radio (NPR). Several pics of the dangling Barbie online... They also complained about t he Confederate flags some people were flying.

Last I heard it wasn't illegal - or necessarily racist. Stupid? Yes.. I guess you can be an ignorant twat without being a racist....
(May 15, 2020 at 1:22 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(May 15, 2020 at 11:52 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I found a few articles about this, but none of them accused the man with the doll of being racist, and didn’t mention anyone at the protest calling him a racist.

Got a link?

Boru

Nope.. Was listening to Michigan Radio (NPR). Several pics of the dangling Barbie online... They also complained about t he Confederate flags some people were flying.

Last I heard it wasn't illegal - or necessarily racist. Stupid?  Yes.. I guess you can be an ignorant twat without being a racist....

A google for ‘npr Michigan Barbie racist’ turned up nothing.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 15, 2020 at 1:27 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(May 15, 2020 at 1:22 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Nope.. Was listening to Michigan Radio (NPR). Several pics of the dangling Barbie online... They also complained about t he Confederate flags some people were flying.

Last I heard it wasn't illegal - or necessarily racist. Stupid?  Yes.. I guess you can be an ignorant twat without being a racist....

A google for ‘npr Michigan Barbie racist’ turned up nothing.

Boru

Like I said. - it was Michigan Radio... It likely didn't go far....
He apparently running around with a hatchet and apparently a fight broke out

This is what i found so far 

https://wwmt.com/news/state/fight-breaks...om-a-noose

https://upnorthlive.com/news/local/man-c...te-capitol
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Mlive has it as "hate speech"...

https://www.mlive.com/public-interest/20...-neck.html

But later versions dialed that back.....
As far as the report seems to show it was one person
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Jesus...

Dumbasses..

Saw that

They’re spreading a virus that kills people and she’s worried about a fucking doll.

Jesus...

Dumbasses..

Considering that the noose has a horrible history in this country, and we are not talking about a spaghetti western here, maybe you should be more sensitive as to why sane people object to its use?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To Have Fun With Morons! Minimalist 3 395 October 22, 2018 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Another day another mass shooting in America downbeatplumb 35 4512 August 29, 2018 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Another Day, another derogatory book about Trump. Jehanne 25 2313 August 13, 2018 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Another Day - Another Leak Mexico Isn't Paying For The Fucking Wall Minimalist 28 6906 August 7, 2017 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Dropship
  Another Rapist - Another Asshole Judge Minimalist 13 3507 August 22, 2016 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Turkish police disperse pro-secularism rally protesting suggested religious constitut pocaracas 6 1131 May 1, 2016 at 12:19 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Proof that people are morons. Pyrrho 27 4565 May 22, 2015 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  Batshit Crazy Morons With Guns....Ah. 'Murrica. Minimalist 1 1060 May 6, 2015 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Saxmoof