Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Batshit Crazy Morons With Guns....Ah. 'Murrica.
Batshit Crazy Morons With Guns....Ah. 'Murrica.
http://crooksandliars.com/2015/05/fears-...ercenaries

Quote:Fears Of Black Helicopters And Mercenaries Fuel Oregon Oath Keepers’ Paranoia

Quote:It wasn’t exactly a black helicopter, but it was close enough to spook the Oath Keepers keeping watch on the Sugar Pine Mine in southern Oregon.

Someone flew a private helicopter over a tract of land near the mine north of Grants Pass last week and set off a panic among the assembled “Patriots” – Oath Keepers, so-called “III Percenters,” and various other militiamen. And somehow, in militialand, this translated into a certainty that not one, but three helicopters were circling the mine and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) was bringing in “troops.”
RE: Batshit Crazy Morons With Guns....Ah. 'Murrica.
Why are there so many grown men who like to play soldiers in America? It's so childish, I was shocked to find that these "oathkeepers" (tad melodramatic) are current and former military personnel, doesn't fill me with confidence to know people of this mindset had such a serious job
“The larger the group, the more toxic, the more of your beauty as an individual you have to surrender for the sake of group thought. And when you suspend your individual beauty you also give up a lot of your humanity. You will do things in the name of a group that you would never do on your own. Injuring, hurting, killing, drinking are all part of it, because you've lost your identity, because you now owe your allegiance to this thing that's bigger than you are and that controls you.”  - George Carlin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Man Arrested for owning guns. onlinebiker 133 7133 July 26, 2021 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Of guns and fireworks OP/ED....... Brian37 22 1277 July 9, 2021 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Guns banned in Michigan State Capitol. onlinebiker 52 3008 January 13, 2021 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Lets hand out guns like candy. Kenosha edition. Brian37 15 691 August 27, 2020 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Guns Sales Booming onlinebiker 41 2808 June 22, 2020 at 7:09 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Another buncha morons protesting onlinebiker 12 1225 May 16, 2020 at 12:12 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Guns and suicide onlinebiker 51 4401 August 9, 2019 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  [split] What is next for the United States? [GUNS] Brian37 104 6980 May 15, 2019 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  How To Have Fun With Morons! Minimalist 3 397 October 22, 2018 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  QAnon, the crazy conspiracy theory some Trump supporters believe Aroura 22 2952 September 5, 2018 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: John V