Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it always racism?
Question 
Is it always racism?
If a white person murders a black person is that always evidence that they're racist?

If a white person accidentally kills a black person is that always evidence that they're racist?

If a white police officer apprehends or arrests a black person on good grounds or bad is that always evidence that the white police officer is racist?

If the answer is no to all three questions, then why are so many liberals and demagogues like Al Sharpton so certain that George Floyd's death is the result of racism?
RE: Is it always racism?
If a white person whose life is not directly threatened intentionally and casually continues to kill a black person anyway, is that racism? Fuck yeah.
I don't recall that cop "accidentally on purpose" ever killing a white dude.

Dude, racism is alive and well in America. Acknowledge that simple fact first. Otherwise you can't fix a problem which doesn't exist.
Which is exactly what a racist would argue me thinks...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Trolling?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 1, 2020 at 9:03 pm)ignoramus Wrote: If a white person whose life is not directly threatened intentionally and casually continues to kill a black person anyway, is that racism? Fuck yeah.

In all seriousness, could you explain your reasoning? Because your argument seems to be a non-sequitur. I'll even try to steelman it for you.

If a white person isn't actually threatened or doesn't feel threatened by a black person and the white person kills the black person, then this is evidence that the white person decided to kill the black person simply because of their skin color.

Is that your argument?
Is Tou Thao white?

The two black cops that tased the two black students in Atlanta were racist.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 1, 2020 at 9:22 pm)brewer Wrote: The two black cops that tased the two black students in Atlanta were racist.

Yeah. I believe liberals would say they have internalized racism.
When a human kills another human for no reason it is evidence that they are a piece of shit!
In response to the original question, no, it isn't. If I asked the same question but substituted "religion" for "racism", how would you feel? I'll let you sort out the religious oppression perpetrated by the RCC and other religious institutions as a homework assignment. You don't get to only ask questions, you have to answer some, too. If you're not Catholic, just know that that is where xtianity started, and all you splinter group members share the blame for what they did before.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Liberals are not above finding groups that they can hate.
(June 1, 2020 at 10:00 pm)Fireball Wrote: In response to the original question, no, it isn't. If I asked the same question but substituted "religion" for "racism", how would you feel?

The same. Why would I feel differently?

If a Christian murders an atheist is that always evidence that they're a bigot?

If a Christian accidentally kills an atheist is that always evidence that they're a bigot?

If a Christian police officer apprehends or arrests an atheist on good grounds or bad is that always evidence that the Christian police officer is a bigot?

Answer is still no to all three.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US people - is the confederate flag a symbol of racism? Duty 14 765 January 15, 2021 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Bland racism.... Brian37 0 220 January 26, 2019 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Always bet on black, new SDNY incoming AG Brian37 2 402 December 12, 2018 at 1:58 pm
  Racism is still strong down here Losty 15 1304 September 16, 2018 at 8:03 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Yeah....But A Little Racism Always Helps Minimalist 4 610 September 9, 2018 at 5:54 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  The WLB Has Always Been A Scumbag. Minimalist 11 1411 February 24, 2018 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  It's always strange to me Amarok 16 1478 February 2, 2018 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  I Always Thought That Stupid Fuck Couldn't Read A Map Minimalist 17 1774 September 28, 2017 at 6:42 am
  Once A Crooked Slumlord Always A Crooked Slumlord Minimalist 0 281 August 3, 2017 at 6:45 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  And, As Always, the Pentagon's Answer to This "Problem" is Mo' Money! Minimalist 9 1862 July 24, 2017 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: Amarok