Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And, As Always, the Pentagon's Answer to This "Problem" is Mo' Money!
And, As Always, the Pentagon's Answer to This "Problem" is Mo' Money!
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/american...ce-report/

Quote:American empire ‘may be collapsing’ so Pentagon recommends increasing ‘military dominance’: report

Quote:To combat this decline and preserve American dominance, writes AlterNet, the study “calls for the US government to invest in more surveillance, better propaganda through ‘strategic manipulation’ of public opinion, and a ‘wider and more flexible’ US military.”

In case you haven't looked, boys, you have a demented shithead in the white house who will doom all of your efforts.
RE: And, As Always, the Pentagon's Answer to This "Problem" is Mo' Money!
Holy shit we spend more on our military than the next 7 biggest spenders combined. These assholes want us to spend more.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
They always want more.  That is the problem with the whole military-industrial complex.
(July 21, 2017 at 11:58 am)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/american...ce-report/

Quote:American empire ‘may be collapsing’ so Pentagon recommends increasing ‘military dominance’: report

Quote:To combat this decline and preserve American dominance, writes AlterNet, the study “calls for the US government to invest in more surveillance, better propaganda through ‘strategic manipulation’ of public opinion, and a ‘wider and more flexible’ US military.”

In case you haven't looked, boys, you have a demented shithead in the white house who will doom all of your efforts.

It's a shame they will never consider the other option, of simply letting the rest of the world behave as it wishes without the looming threat of "regime change". Another example of Maslow's Hammer.

There is no profit in that, Thump.

Besides, when they retire the generals take lucrative jobs with defense contractors.  The whole system is rotten to the core.
(July 21, 2017 at 4:21 pm)Minimalist Wrote: There is no profit in that, Thump.

Besides, when they retire the generals take lucrative jobs with defense contractors.  The whole system is rotten to the core.

I bet there could be plenty of profit in building, say, a green energy infrastructure instead of jet engines -- GE or P&W might like that.

I agree that the system itself is a rig. Whether or not one agrees with his politics, Ike was dead-on in his warning about the dangers of the MIC.

Quote:I bet there could be plenty of profit in building, say, a green energy infrastructure instead of jet engines -- GE or P&W might like that.

But would the Pentagon?
(July 21, 2017 at 5:06 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:I bet there could be plenty of profit in building, say, a green energy infrastructure instead of jet engines -- GE or P&W might like that.

But would the Pentagon?

Bureaucrats gonna bureaucrat ... and the Pentagon is literally in the business of fighting over turf.

we're going to be like the Roman empire... fucking sad..
hopefully the Canadians from the north just start rolling all the down casually i wouldn't mind being in south east Canada.
At least we would get free healthcare.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
The grim fact is were just waiting for you guys to implode so we can pick up the pieces
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leaked Pentagon documents. WinterHold 8 689 April 15, 2023 at 4:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Question Is it always racism? brokenreflector 71 3502 June 4, 2020 at 10:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  If the Fed can print an unlimited amount of money, why does anybody need to pay tax? ignoramus 12 935 April 24, 2020 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Quarantine questions I just can't answer. Gawdzilla Sama 6 558 April 2, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING: The Pentagon announces the US killed Iranian general Soleimani WinterHold 133 15540 January 20, 2020 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: Smedders
  Always bet on black, new SDNY incoming AG Brian37 2 402 December 12, 2018 at 1:58 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  A Fool And His Money Are Soon Parted Minimalist 3 331 November 20, 2018 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  And There Is Your Problem, Dumbasses! Minimalist 9 892 October 22, 2018 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Yeah....But A Little Racism Always Helps Minimalist 4 610 September 9, 2018 at 5:54 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Never Fuck With A Billionaire's Money! Minimalist 5 632 July 29, 2018 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: GUBU