Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 12:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Always Thought That Stupid Fuck Couldn't Read A Map
I Always Thought That Stupid Fuck Couldn't Read A Map
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/foreign...-ban-list/

Quote:Foreign policy experts ‘baffled’ by Trump’s decision to include US ally Chad on the new travel ban list

Quote:Soon after President Donald Trump’s White House released their updated travel ban list, people familiar with foreign policy noticed something strange — Chad, a Central African country and major US ally in the fight against Boko Haram, had been included on the list.

Moron probably thinks all those countries are the same!
RE: I Always Thought That Stupid Fuck Couldn't Read A Map
Probably thought Chad was that guy at Wharton who beat his ass daily for lunch money.

the locus of Nambia remains ethereal . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I saw "someone" trump could not read a map.. and wondered.. why would anyone with any common.... never mind. You douche bags (not all of you but those who do not understand) have accepted the narrative that this is a Muslim ban. or a US enemy's list. it's not. Here is what trump actually said:

24, 2017. (AP/Manuel Balce Ceneta)
US President Donald Trump issued a new open-ended travel ban Sunday that saw North Korea, Venezuela and Chad among a list of eight countries cited for poor security and lack of cooperation with US authorities.
The new restrictions replace an existing measure that had locked Trump in political and legal battles since he took office in January over what critics alleged was an effort to block Muslims from the country.
Get The Times of Israel's Daily Edition by email and never miss our top stories Free Sign Up
But the White House insisted that the measure was to protect the United States from terror attacks.

“We are taking action today to protect the safety and security of the American people by establishing a minimum security baseline for entry into the United States,” Trump said in a statement.
“We cannot afford to continue the failed policies of the past, which present an unacceptable danger to our country. My highest obligation is to ensure the safety and security of the American people, and in issuing this new travel order, I am fulfilling that sacred obligation.”

So in essence Chad is on the list because they can not provide the back ground check/security needed to meet the new US standard/safety requirement for those who fly into this country.

Meaning instead of know who each and every person is on an aircraft, there are too many unverified people/unknowns. It has nothing to do with who our friends are or what their religion is. it truly is about the safety of all of those coming into this country and the people of this country not allowing people in simply because they claim to be an ally/someone they may or maynot be.
He's a racist fucktard, Dripshit.  Just like  you.
More  crazed mouthing's by Derpich . Kindly take your racist ass back to stormfront . You are living proof that white supremacy is false.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

How is a ban against Muslims different from the internment of Asians during WW2? Dripstick probably doesn't have a problem with that either, but history will put Trump right up there with McCarthy.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
(September 26, 2017 at 5:23 pm)Drich Wrote: I saw "someone" trump could not read a map.. and wondered.. why would anyone with any common.... never mind. You douche bags (not all of you but those who do not understand) have accepted the narrative that this is a Muslim ban. or a US enemy's list. it's not. Here is what trump actually said:

24, 2017. (AP/Manuel Balce Ceneta)
US President Donald Trump issued a new open-ended travel ban Sunday that saw North Korea, Venezuela and Chad among a list of eight countries cited for poor security and lack of cooperation with US authorities.
The new restrictions replace an existing measure that had locked Trump in political and legal battles since he took office in January over what critics alleged was an effort to block Muslims from the country.
Get The Times of Israel's Daily Edition by email and never miss our top stories Free Sign Up
But the White House insisted that the measure was to protect the United States from terror attacks.

“We are taking action today to protect the safety and security of the American people by establishing a minimum security baseline for entry into the United States,” Trump said in a statement.
“We cannot afford to continue the failed policies of the past, which present an unacceptable danger to our country. My highest obligation is to ensure the safety and security of the American people, and in issuing this new travel order, I am fulfilling that sacred obligation.”

So in essence Chad is on the list because they can not provide the back ground check/security needed to meet the new US standard/safety requirement for those who fly into this country.

Meaning instead of know who each and every person is on an aircraft, there are too many unverified people/unknowns. It has nothing to do with who our friends are or what their religion is. it truly is about the safety of all of those coming into this country and the people of this country not allowing people in simply because they claim to be an ally/someone they may or maynot be.

No sorry, this isn't a matter 45 attacking just Muslims. That fuckface has attacked multiple groups and individuals including military service, sitting judges and even intel.

I could give one fuck less what you claim the wording in his orders are now, he was dog whistling to fear mongers playing to his bigoted base. 

You don't need to repeat words like "Muslim" or "Mexico" over and over and over and over if you are neutral and objective. All you have to say is, "lets keep violent individuals out". He didn't do that and for you to even dare claim he was objective and not pandering to bigots is a fucking joke.
There are people who know what the fuck they are talking about.... and then there are fuckheads like the WLB and Dripshit.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/26/world...ss&emc=rss

Quote:WASHINGTON — President Trump’s decision to impose his updated travel ban on Chad came over the objections Pentagon and State Department officials, who argued that alienating the nation, one of America’s more reliable counterterrorism allies in Africa, risked harming long-term national security interests, administration officials said on Tuesday.

Quote:At the Pentagon, several Defense officials expressed anger that years of close work could be jeopardized by what one characterized as a “casual” process that failed to take into account America’s long-term interests in the region.

Current and former officials at the United States Africa Command, which works closely with the Chadian military to fight Islamic extremists in north and central Africa, said they could not explain the inclusion and referred inquiries to the White House. Carter Ham, a retired general who formerly headed the Africa Command, called the decision to put Chad on the list “puzzling.”

This is what happens when you put "outsiders" in charge of serious business.... a concept which is lost on a moron like dripshit.
Who cares about terrorism? The Shitgibbon has an agenda to pursue, and if it takes creative obfuscation to do it, what's a few thousand black Africans?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All the god-ding in the world couldn't fix him arewethereyet 17 1322 May 12, 2021 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  I can't believe she's so stupid as to say this out loud. onlinebiker 21 1420 January 10, 2021 at 10:55 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1351 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
Thumbs Down More Stupid in Flint Mi. onlinebiker 6 378 July 31, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  what malcom x thought of liberals and conservatives. Drich 42 2651 June 6, 2020 at 6:55 am
Last Post: WinterHold
Question Is it always racism? brokenreflector 71 3539 June 4, 2020 at 10:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  New Gun Regulations In The US Would Be Really, Really Stupid BrianSoddingBoru4 135 11934 May 6, 2019 at 4:55 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Why are humans so stupid? Brian37 36 1647 March 11, 2019 at 1:10 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Did nobody teach this guy to read? Brian37 29 2757 January 10, 2019 at 5:05 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Always bet on black, new SDNY incoming AG Brian37 2 408 December 12, 2018 at 1:58 pm
Last Post: Brian37