Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 9:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most accurate depiction of a Hitler campaign rally
Most accurate depiction of a Hitler campaign rally
[Image: Cc0GH_sWAAA2fR2.jpg:large]

Context: At a Donald Trump rally, he proceeded to ask the crowd to raise their right hands pledging support, and "Solemnly swearing" to him that no matter what happens between now and the election they will vote for him.
Which is better:
To die with ignorance, or to live with intelligence?

Truth doesn't accommodate to personal opinions.
The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is God and there is man, it's only a matter of who created whom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
RE: Most accurate depiction of a Hitler campaign rally
Someone already beat you to this. I'm still not sure if they're just waving or not.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
A good salesman always gets the potential buyer to make a purchase commitment.
(March 10, 2016 at 3:35 am)RaphielDrake Wrote: Someone already beat you to this. I'm still not sure if they're just waving or not.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPLtCOtuIpY
Not sure?
Which is better:

The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
(March 10, 2016 at 3:36 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: A good conman always forces the potential buyer to make a purchase commitment if they know their product's bad.
Fixed it for you.
Which is better:

The choice is yours. 

(March 10, 2016 at 3:39 am)Heat Wrote:
(March 10, 2016 at 3:36 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: A good conman always forces the potential buyer to make a purchase commitment if they know their product's bad.
Fixed it for you.

It brings back fond memories, doesn't it?
https://www.google.com/search?q=bellamy+...DTdz2WM%3A
Sure compare him with Hitler if it loses him the election. If Obams is Hitler, the surely Trump is Hitler, too, and don't get me started on his wife. But is that comparison accurate or useful? I don't see it.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(March 10, 2016 at 4:54 am)Alex K Wrote: Sure compare him with Hitler if it loses him the election. If Obams is Hitler, the surely Trump is Hitler, too, and don't get me started on his wife. But is that comparison accurate or useful? I don't see it.
Its an exaggeration but not far off considering he wants to ban a certain peoples from the united states, and wants to kill the families of terrorists and pretty much everyone in the general region with no remorse.
Which is better:

The choice is yours. 

(March 10, 2016 at 5:13 am)Heat Wrote:
(March 10, 2016 at 4:54 am)Alex K Wrote: Sure compare him with Hitler if it loses him the election. If Obams is Hitler, the surely Trump is Hitler, too, and don't get me started on his wife. But is that comparison accurate or useful? I don't see it.
Its an exaggeration but not far off considering he wants to ban a certain peoples from the united states, and wants to kill the families of terrorists and pretty much everyone in the general region with no remorse.

Soe people would have given political asylum to Lenin, Pol Pot, Stalin, and Mao.  Why can't we keep certain people out of the country?  Whose country is it anyway?  Do you think you can move into their countries like they waltz into ours?
(March 10, 2016 at 5:13 am)Heat Wrote: Its an exaggeration but not far off considering he wants to ban a certain peoples from the united states, and wants to kill the families of terrorists and pretty much everyone in the general region with no remorse.

It's very far off and it's stupid in any case, since this is Trump and not Hitler. All this roll in the big bad bogeyman comparisons fall short, since they fail to adress what's really wrong with the person in question.

Also, I'm certainly not the one defending that prick, but context is always advisable when looking at a picture. Looks can be deceiving, and this scene (I've watched the video) apart for the usual Trump bravado, is rather innocent.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Concert in support of Biden campaign Foxaèr 8 510 October 25, 2020 at 5:07 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Campaign Conundrum onlinebiker 1 282 June 23, 2020 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  creepy trump campaign ad Cepheus Ace 9 1137 December 22, 2018 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Campaign ad: senior citizens mock millennials Foxaèr 18 1874 October 11, 2018 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: CarveTheFive
  George Carlin - The Only Prophet Who Made Accurate Predictions Minimalist 14 2008 December 24, 2017 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  But "Springtime for Hitler" Was Funny Minimalist 4 900 June 24, 2017 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians Aegon 17 3552 May 21, 2017 at 9:57 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Time for The WLB To Hold Another Rally, I Guess Minimalist 4 1465 April 30, 2017 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  One Month into his term, Trump goes....back on the campaign trail? Aroura 25 5759 February 23, 2017 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Yet Another Reason Why Trump Is Scarily Like Hitler Edwardo Piet 13 1628 November 9, 2016 at 9:56 am
Last Post: SofaKingHigh