Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reasonable way for a new section to be added
Reasonable way for a new section to be added
WinterHold rightly believes we should have a Human Rights section. Of course, I agree with him.

In order to make this happen, one simply has to transform the Mafia area into the Human Rights area, especially since a Mafia game has not been played in over a year. There is no longer a reason to keep the Mafia section there, and wouldn't it be easy to keep the section by removing all of its old data and just rename it?

Read
RE: Reasonable way for a new section to be added
(July 15, 2020 at 8:02 am)Eleven Wrote: WinterHold rightly believes we should have a Human Rights section. Of course, I agree with him.

In order to make this happen, one simply has to transform the Mafia area into the Human Rights area, especially since a Mafia game has not been played in over a year. There is no longer a reason to keep the Mafia section there, and wouldn't it be easy to keep the section by removing all of its old data and just rename it?

Read

But then what happens if someone wants to play another Mafia game? Not terribly likely, but you never know...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I’ll take the new area over terribly unlikely for Mafia to make a return.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
It's easy as pie to add a new subforum using forum admin tools - no need to rename/delete another subforum whatsoever.
Is it not possible to have both?
"Zen … does not confuse spirituality with thinking about God while one is peeling potatoes. Zen spirituality is just to peel the potatoes." - Alan Watts

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the adult section? FrustratedFool 33 2661 August 26, 2023 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Is there any way to get unbanned from a thread? Angrboda 10 1526 September 17, 2020 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  [Serious] Human Rights Section: the voting topic WinterHold 64 6922 July 22, 2020 at 4:07 pm
Last Post: Porcupine
  Human Rights Section WinterHold 58 5749 July 15, 2020 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Is there a quick way to view new posts in an existing thread? fromdownunder 6 1400 September 18, 2018 at 4:34 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Is there a way to insert Giphy images on this forum? Foxaèr 12 2468 May 14, 2018 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Blog section? *Deidre* 112 14211 May 12, 2018 at 3:08 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Is there a way to disable private messages? *Deidre* 14 2634 July 21, 2017 at 11:04 am
Last Post: brewer
  Which would be the appropriate section for certain movie discussions Astonished 2 1251 January 2, 2017 at 8:37 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Donald Trump section in the forum. paulpablo 18 1983 December 1, 2016 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Aoi Magi