Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BLM Supports Looters
BLM Supports Looters
https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/bl...y/2320365/

The outcome of mob rule...
RE: BLM Supports Looters
MLK must be turning over in his grave.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
All of those arrests were probably made because cops were pissed that the looters were getting all the best stuff.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 11, 2020 at 7:59 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: All of those arrests were probably made because cops were pissed that the looters were getting all the best stuff.

Boru

When someone breaks in and steals YOUR shit- don't call the cops.....

They're evil.

Dodgy
(August 11, 2020 at 7:44 am)Eleven Wrote: MLK must be turning over in his grave.

Why? Because of the riots or because the system steadfastly refuses to address the causes of the riots?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 11, 2020 at 8:05 am)onlinebiker Wrote:
(August 11, 2020 at 7:59 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: All of those arrests were probably made because cops were pissed that the looters were getting all the best stuff.

Boru

When someone breaks in and steals YOUR shit- don't call the cops.....

They're evil.

Dodgy

It’s happened and I didn’t. Not because I think cops are evil, but because I think they’re ineffective.

Boru
(August 11, 2020 at 8:06 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(August 11, 2020 at 7:44 am)Eleven Wrote: MLK must be turning over in his grave.

Why? Because of the riots or because the system steadfastly refuses to address the causes of the riots?

Boru

Because stupid cunts think that looting and rioting is a solution.....

Dr. King and those that followed him were masters of calm restraint. They would despise looters.
(August 11, 2020 at 8:10 am)onlinebiker Wrote:
(August 11, 2020 at 8:06 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Why? Because of the riots or because the system steadfastly refuses to address the causes of the riots?

Boru

Because stupid cunts think that looting and rioting is a solution.....

Dr. King and those that followed him were masters of calm restraint. They would despise looters.

I think it’s probably a bit if both. King clearly and strongly disapproved of riots, but he also was appalled about how little had been done to address the underlying causes of riots.

Boru
Strange way to justify looting.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Perhaps the world has moved on from mlk. He wasn't particularly successful anyway, judging by what we see today. I do recall him mentioning that a riot was the language of the unheard, then asking what it was we failed to hear. He probably wouldn't share your views on this matter at all.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 1880 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  microsoft supports giving fossil fuels companies immunity from lawsuits Cepheus Ace 1 220 May 7, 2019 at 6:00 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  So The FBI Is Worried About BLM Minimalist 4 1205 October 12, 2017 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: paulpablo
  White House no longer supports Stonewall National Monument under Trump Foxaèr 1 899 October 11, 2017 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  BLM Violent Hate Group A Theist 180 24131 July 21, 2016 at 10:36 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Voltaire minded atheist supports pastor. Brian37 2 657 January 6, 2016 at 5:22 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  American court supports Muslim V. Clothes shop Dystopia 19 4458 June 11, 2015 at 4:10 am
Last Post: Little lunch