Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BLM Violent Hate Group
BLM Violent Hate Group
Once again, the radical Black Lives Matter protests turn violent in Saint Paul, Minnesota and in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. More arrests were made and a few officers were injured by thrown objects.

http://www.ireporteronline.com/30012/bla...e-continue
Quote:Police said on Twitter that people on an overpass were "throwing objects at officers, dumping liquid on officers" and others were throwing rocks and a construction material called rebar. Police also said a molotov cocktail was thrown at officers.

Police were heard telling the crowd, "leave the interstate now or you'll be subject to a use of force" shortly after 10:30 p.m. Police blamed "aggressors" for throwing rocks and other objects at officers, and said police were using "marking rounds."

I highlighted rebar in the quote. I worked with it quite a bit when I was working in construction. It's a tempered steel rod that is used in the reinforcement of concrete. It can be deadly, especially when thrown from a freeway overpass. There was no reason for a BLM protester to throw something like this off an overpass other than to seriously injure or to murder a police officer....

[Image: rebar_3.jpg]

[Image: rebar_2.jpg]

BLM is a radical and violent hate group that needs to be classified as such. They're nothing short of home grown terrorists and they're no different from the Klan, the Neo Nazis, and the New Black Panthers. Their chants of "What Do We Want? DEAD COPS!" and "Pigs In A Blanket! Fry 'em Like Bacon!" stokes the flames of hatred and instigates murder against our police officers. There's nothing peaceful about this radical and hatemongering group.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: BLM Violent Hate Group
BLM is a decentralized movement. Certain BLM adherents have, while in the process of representing BLM, done criminal acts. Saying "BLM is a terrorist organization" because of that is *exactly* like saying "Christianity is a terrorist movement; look at those Westboro guys, and that dude who blew up the abortion clinic..."
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
Maybe when the police make adequate reforms, stop killing people without real justification, and actually indict and give correct punishment to officers who do, people wouldn't be so pissed?

Just a thought...
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

(July 10, 2016 at 8:05 am)TheRealJoeFish Wrote: BLM is a decentralized movement. Certain BLM adherents have, while in the process of representing BLM, done criminal acts. Saying "BLM is a terrorist organization" because of that is *exactly* like saying "Christianity is a terrorist movement; look at those Westboro guys, and that dude who blew up the abortion clinic..."

Not to mention it's pretty much the same as saying COPS are a violent hate group.

So, pretty much Jerkoff
I'd suggest maybe finally stopping playing Wild West, like civilized adults all over the world, but clearly - that's not going to happen in 'Murrica, so perhaps the acceptable solution would be for the cops to shoot a couple of unarmed white guys once in a while? And maybe a woman or 2, to please egalitarians?

No? Well - I don't see anyone else coming up with a better idea...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(July 10, 2016 at 8:27 am)Homeless Nutter Wrote: I'd suggest maybe finally stopping playing Wild West, like civilized adults all over the world, but clearly - that's not going to happen in 'Murrica, so perhaps the acceptable solution would be for the cops to shoot a couple of unarmed white guys once in a while? And maybe a woman or 2, to please egalitarians?

No? Well - I don't see anyone else coming up with a better idea...

You'll be happy to know, since you obviously don't like white people, that the percentage in the killing of unarmed whites in 2016 by the police is exactly the same for black people and more whites are shot by the police than black people are. The far and vast majority of blacks who are murdered each year are committed by other blacks.

"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(July 10, 2016 at 9:05 am)A Theist Wrote: [...]the percentage in the killing of unarmed whites in 2016 by the police is exactly the same for black people[...]

Uhm... Could I have that bit in English, please? Were you trying to say, that only ~13% of unarmed people shot by police in 2016 were black? If so - what's your source of that statistic, Grand Wizard?
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
They still have alot of work to do until they reach the death toll done in the name of jesus A_Theist. Do I think theists are all terrorists? No.

You should think about that.
No. I urge you to listen very carefully to the message instead of making knee jerk inflammatory statements like this.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
Considering that they're demonstrating against thugs who regularly murder them, I'd say their restraint is remarkable.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Violent thunder and storm hitting the tower of Sauron in Mekkah WinterHold 11 812 August 23, 2023 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Christian hate-preacher calls for the execution of ‘every single homosexual’. Jehanne 63 4389 June 28, 2022 at 7:14 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  I hate these kind of headlines. onlinebiker 50 2030 December 8, 2021 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  frees speech, hate speech or a comedy routine? ignoramus 16 583 May 26, 2021 at 11:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 469 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  BLM Supports Looters onlinebiker 43 1955 August 11, 2020 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: no one
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 1896 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  This thing, called bum, I kinda hate it.... Brian37 16 1926 May 8, 2020 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Brian37
Thumbs Down Gun Control Crowd Safer? - and a control group onlinebiker 131 9703 April 21, 2020 at 5:24 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Free speech or Hate speech? ignoramus 20 1898 June 25, 2019 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Losty