Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republicans are redefining marriage
Republicans are redefining marriage
You theists might want to take note.

[Image: 117889450_10157787296746275_442255040985...e=5F6BAC85]
RE: Republicans are redefining marriage
Twice as good a morality is called double morals.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
I once lived in the same city that family lives in. I ran into Sr twice. Once downtown. I spotted Sr walking across the street with his bodyguard, my x wife stopped me from saying anything. The second time I ran into Sr, I was driving down a road near his college, and the fucker vered into my lane as a "prank" to joke with me.

But I also ran into Jr, working the drive through at a pizza joint. He came to pick up pizza. When I recognized him, I wish I had had enough time to know prior to spit in his food. (In all seriousness, I wouldn't have done it, but the feelings were there when I recognized him.)
(August 26, 2020 at 8:33 am)Brian37 Wrote: I once lived in the same city that family lives in.  I ran into Sr twice. Once downtown. I spotted Sr walking across the street with his bodyguard, my x wife stopped me from saying anything. The second time I ran into Sr, I was driving down a road near his college, and the fucker vered into my lane as a "prank" to joke with me.

But I also ran into Jr, working the drive through at a pizza joint. He came to pick up pizza. When I recognized him, I wish I had had enough time to know prior to spit in his food. (In all seriousness, I wouldn't have done it, but the feelings were there when I recognized him.)

I once met Sinead O’Connor. What’s your point?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 26, 2020 at 9:13 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(August 26, 2020 at 8:33 am)Brian37 Wrote: I once lived in the same city that family lives in.  I ran into Sr twice. Once downtown. I spotted Sr walking across the street with his bodyguard, my x wife stopped me from saying anything. The second time I ran into Sr, I was driving down a road near his college, and the fucker vered into my lane as a "prank" to joke with me.

I once met Sinead O’Connor. What’s your point?

Boru

Good for you, and I am sure you remember her ripping up the photo of the Pope.
(August 26, 2020 at 9:26 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(August 26, 2020 at 9:13 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I once met Sinead O’Connor. What’s your point?

Boru

Good for you, and I am sure you remember her ripping up the photo of the Pope.

And I’m sure that’s all you know about her.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  While Judaism may have had forced marriage war booties, i think it reasons is for it Rakie 17 3924 August 2, 2017 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Interracial Marriage and the Bible strawdawg 163 32155 March 3, 2016 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Pope decries gay marriage and advances Christian persecution complex Aroura 28 3826 February 22, 2016 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Christian marriage in 2015 drfuzzy 14 4367 November 1, 2015 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  The Gaypocalypse[Bringing back Traditional Marriage] Heat 17 5785 October 20, 2015 at 10:38 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Oklahoma Republican wants to make secular marriage impossible. Esquilax 82 21653 February 6, 2015 at 3:42 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Catholic diocese refuses to sell land out of fear of gay marriage, but... Esquilax 14 4734 April 15, 2014 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Esquilax
  UKIP suspends councillor who blamed flooding on gay marriage zebo-the-fat 6 1825 January 19, 2014 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Jacob(smooth)
  Bad Christian advice for dating, marriage, etc RichardP 10 5844 January 9, 2013 at 1:43 am
Last Post: Gilgamesh
  Pope; gay marriage threat to humanity's future Dee Dee Ramone 34 10138 December 26, 2012 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: ThomM