Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 5:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitmer Accuses Trump
Whitmer Accuses Trump
Governor Whitless has announced that President Trump is complicit with the the group of whackadoodles that were plotting to kidnap her.

Complicit?

Has she never heard of the word "slander"?

Safe bet - the judge will explain it to her when Cheetoboy files the lawsuit against her.

Anybody want to bet that he won't?
RE: Whitmer Accuses Trump
Watcha got to bet with?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
FBI says:

Quote:Michigan Anti-Government Group Plotted to Kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer

Storming the State Capitol. Instigating a civil war. Abducting a sitting governor ahead of the presidential election.

Those were among the plots described by federal and state officials in Michigan on Thursday as they announced terrorism, conspiracy and weapons charges against 13 men. At least six of them, officials said, had hatched a detailed plan to kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, a Democrat who has become a focal point of anti-government views and anger over coronavirus control measures.

[Image: 121161024_4512624578778688_6902466127320...e=5FA7D5C3]
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Yeah, all Trump did was tell militias to 'liberate Michigan'. Who could predict insurrection might be inspired by the president saying something like that?
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(October 9, 2020 at 8:54 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: Yeah, all Trump did was tell militias to 'liberate Michigan'. Who could predict insurrection might be inspired by the president saying something like that?

That is not complicity.

Complicity means he knows these morons and was involved in their plans.

Got evidence of that?

"Liberate Michigan" does not mean "go kidnap the governor".

These assholes are up on kidnapping charges.

They are not charged with being right wing assholes.

So far - that is still legal.
Did I say it was complicity?
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(October 9, 2020 at 9:02 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: Did I say it was complicity?

No.

Whitless did.

That is the point of this thread.

But you have fun with whatever you got going on.....
(October 9, 2020 at 9:07 am)onlinebiker Wrote: No.

Whitless did.

I wouldn't mind seeing a direct link to this supposed fact.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(October 9, 2020 at 9:08 am)Eleven Wrote:
(October 9, 2020 at 9:07 am)onlinebiker Wrote: No.

Whitless did.

I wouldn't mind seeing a direct link to this supposed fact.

Turn on a motherfucking radio and listen to NPR. It's been on 4 times this morning.
I'm sure that the whitehouse would be completely transparent with regards to any information that the president might have had about domestic terrorism that could persuasively argue for his complicity in exhorting those same people to liberate michigan.

I'm also sure that the president of the united states, being a real human person who values the lives of others, would never do such a thing having been repeatedly briefed on the increasing activity in right wing extremist groups.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1000 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36835 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3108 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4041 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1666 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Stephen Colbert...Trump Debates Trump Minimalist 2 1270 January 30, 2016 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Fuck Man....When GERMANY Accuses You of War Crimes Minimalist 75 12427 January 2, 2015 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: abaris