Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 12:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MK ...just WTF is happening with this site??
MK ...just WTF is happening with this site??
Everytime i click on a thread that has a YouTube embedded in the post it comes up blank. I have to post a full reply with quote to get the code [URL] for the post and THEN I can re-post into the thread and it comes up as it should...

What is Happening peeps?? Or has everyone suddenly forgotten how to insert a YouTube video into a post?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
RE: MK ...just WTF is happening with this site??
I haven't had any problems with videos, Kich, but I have noticed in the last few days that I can't click on a smiley from the box and have it appear. I have to copy the image location and use the [img] tags.

Say! You don't suppose jesus is fucking with us, do you?
Works fine for me. Try to clear your browser cache or something. Also, please don't re-post things like that. You should be able to easily extract the URL from the quote and simply paste it into your browser.
That didn't help. I even tried signing in with IE and its the same.

The smilies don't come up either in the box on the reply page or with the "get more" option.

Weird. This just started happening.
It is Jesus Christ assaulting your browser with His specialness.
(March 1, 2011 at 11:17 am)DoubtVsFaith Wrote: It is Jesus Christ assaulting your browser with His specialness.

That cocksucker!

[Image: crucified-1.gif]
He prefers to suck hens, actually.
I've been having trouble openning you tube embeds as well. I thought it was just my old creaky computer but I now think the trouble might be 'your end'.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Me too! Buddies!!
Trudging through endless religion one step at a time.
Speaking of youtube, there are also times when I wanted to link a youtube video instead of embedding it.

I think it would be better if people had a choice to embed the videos manually (by inserting a media tag) only if they want to. What do you think, Adrian?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old friend wants to get back on this site... Brian37 12 2890 July 23, 2019 at 2:27 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Having site issues Foxaèr 11 1637 November 1, 2017 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  What's happening with the img tags? account_inactive 7 1890 August 3, 2016 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  This has been happening tonight, not sure why. Foxaèr 43 5270 May 31, 2016 at 11:45 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Was the site temporarily inaccessible? Foxaèr 1 1119 April 23, 2015 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  FAQ page on WTF is atheism. Aoi Magi 14 3377 November 2, 2014 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Mobile site BrokenQuill92 5 1975 April 28, 2014 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  My phone doesn't like this site Cyberman 2 1439 July 22, 2013 at 11:17 am
Last Post: Tea Earl Grey Hot
  site " logo " bozo 18 5005 May 10, 2010 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: bozo
  Wtf.. RedFish 4 2008 March 24, 2010 at 9:49 am
Last Post: Dotard