Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 4:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Onion, in ever. In ever.
Best Onion, in ever. In ever.
http://www.theonion.com/articles/postal-...f-d,19348/

Best one I've read for so long.
RE: Best Onion, in ever. In ever.
Err, is there some recent event that lends context to this, or is it the usual old "the post man is an idiot"?
No, I dont think so. They do a lot of reports on mundane every day shit and jazz it up too make it look like news. It could be seen as a comment on the culture of 24 hours news and their need to create stories to fill air time or just an article with no point that just so happens to be hilarious....the choice is yours!! haha
My choice? Tldr.
My choice... suffering from Riftdrawals and wishing that the onion article was a video so I could have the humor without effort. Tldr as well. Didn't even click on link. I'll have to check it out when I feel like it ^_^
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
If you think about it, it is kinda amazing that they can deliver that much stuff per day, 5 days a week. Quite a feat of logistics.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From the Onion: god under investigation for failure to provide drfuzzy 0 662 September 9, 2015 at 2:04 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Best (and possibly most bored) Dad Ever rexbeccarox 15 2727 June 5, 2015 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: Exian
  [The Onion] Pros and Cons of Homeschooling pocaracas 0 850 May 5, 2014 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Best building design I ever saw.... max-greece 8 1160 November 23, 2013 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Best play ever CleanShavenJesus 0 784 June 25, 2013 at 11:28 am
Last Post: CleanShavenJesus
  best festive season ever. paulpablo 0 644 April 25, 2013 at 1:51 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  The best London Underground map ever! Cyberman 7 1528 April 19, 2013 at 11:03 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  [the onion] dispassion of christ pocaracas 0 1310 September 24, 2012 at 11:55 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  The Onion: Letters to the Editor Cyberman 1 1257 September 2, 2012 at 7:29 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Best...Drummer...Ever... frankiej 15 2876 November 15, 2011 at 11:49 am
Last Post: frankiej