Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best (and possibly most bored) Dad Ever
Best (and possibly most bored) Dad Ever
I wish this guy was my dad.  Instead of simply ticking the "no" checkbox, he messed with the "School Chaplain".  Too funny Big Grin

http://www.tickld.com/x/i-wish-this-man-...-hilarious
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
RE: Best (and possibly most bored) Dad Ever
Baahahaha This guy is the shit. Might be better anti-trolling than rock crushers.

Would say more, but I don't want to spoil anything. Good find, rexbex. Smile
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Lol! This guy should write a book, fuckin hilarious

(June 4, 2015 at 9:12 pm)Exian Wrote: Baahahaha This guy is the shit. Might be better anti-trolling than rock crushers.

Blasphemy!!
This is fantastic! I love how they just pre-approved those.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(June 5, 2015 at 3:42 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: This is fantastic! I love how they just pre-approved those.

Ikr? Gives off this 'who in your opinion is the greatest leader and why Kim Jong Un' vibe Big Grin
I love how brilliant he is; he just scoots on by the snide comments and continues the Socratic Method as if nothing is amiss. I'm chuckling just thinking about it!
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
Ahahaha, that was so funny!! I read it out loud to my husband and we both had a seriously good laugh. Thanks for the link Rebecca. Smile
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
I have a kid, so I've fantasized about having some sort of school/religion confrontation, and how I would handle it.

On one hand, I don't want my kid taught that some dude was killed and brought back to life, or that there are "alternative theories" about the propagation of life, but on the other hand, I don't want her to be ostracized because her dad made a scene.

Luckily, her school teaches evolution and earth science. But I also kinda fantasize about having this confrontation and just completely taking them to task. Tongue

I think I would have kindly checked "No", or even easier, just not have brought her to the damned thing. So I think this guy was kinda brave for doing this, as well as genius.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
This guy puts all that time and effort into writing lengthy, thoughtful, hilarious emails and all the religious guy gives him in return is, "i don't see what any of this has to do with the play". What a dull, soulless man
“The larger the group, the more toxic, the more of your beauty as an individual you have to surrender for the sake of group thought. And when you suspend your individual beauty you also give up a lot of your humanity. You will do things in the name of a group that you would never do on your own. Injuring, hurting, killing, drinking are all part of it, because you've lost your identity, because you now owe your allegiance to this thing that's bigger than you are and that controls you.”  - George Carlin
This is totally awesome, and his site http://27bslash6.com is just as hilarious.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dad jokes? BrokenQuill92 13 1161 December 22, 2019 at 11:20 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Have you ever? And I am sure everyone has. Brian37 10 1570 October 19, 2019 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  SORRY Catholic Lady !!! Most disappointing BM EVER !!!!!! vorlon13 5 1196 December 3, 2015 at 4:02 am
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Best building design I ever saw.... max-greece 8 1163 November 23, 2013 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Best play ever CleanShavenJesus 0 785 June 25, 2013 at 11:28 am
Last Post: CleanShavenJesus
  best festive season ever. paulpablo 0 645 April 25, 2013 at 1:51 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  The best London Underground map ever! Cyberman 7 1531 April 19, 2013 at 11:03 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  My Friends Get Bored... thesummerqueen 6 2246 February 24, 2012 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: Rayaan
  Most WTF University Advert Ever...thanks Australia. Tiberius 2 1867 February 19, 2012 at 4:20 am
Last Post: Violet
  Best...Drummer...Ever... frankiej 15 2885 November 15, 2011 at 11:49 am
Last Post: frankiej