Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BrianSoddingBoru4 is a gutless little shithead.
BrianSoddingBoru4 is a gutless little shithead.
Why did you ban me? I didn't know signatures weren't allowed. Did you feel threatened by a new forum with a total of 3 members. You could have simply asked me to remove it Twat. 

Goodbye.
RE: BrianSoddingBoru4 is a gutless little shithead.
(December 4, 2020 at 12:21 am)AustralianAtheists Wrote: Why did you ban me? I didn't know signatures weren't allowed. Did you feel threatened by a new forum with a total of 3 members. You could have simply asked me to remove it Twat. 

Goodbye.
Calling out people is also not allowed. Seriously buddy did you read the rules  Tut Tut

"Threads that call out members for negative reasons (i.e. "soandso is a cotton-headed ninnymuggins") are not allowed."
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

If you actually did read the rules, you wouldn't be posting, mr sock. You are proving to be quite the loser. And, you're a poopy-head. How much infantile drama are you going to stir up before you are bounced to curb again?  Hmph
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Hey, OP, since when is Brian "little" Dunno

Tongue
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(December 4, 2020 at 12:32 am)Fireball Wrote: If you actually did read the rules, you wouldn't be posting, mr sock. You are proving to be quite the loser. And, you're a poopy-head. How much infantile drama are you going to stir up before you are bounced to curb again?  Hmph

Reported him.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Wow. You retarded motherfuckers actually think I still want to be a member of this club? I lost interest the second I realised it was run by jumped up little Nazi's. Eat shit you worthless scummy cowardly keyboard warriors. One day you might hold a public meetup and I promise you it won't be me bouncing off a curb that day. See you there. I'm outtahere. Shove this forum up your collective asses.
Lol 

1. We don't care  Read

2. Why would we want someone who can't even be arsed to read the rules of a forum they are joining? Tut Tut

3.How the hell is banning you for breaking a clearly defined rule Nazism?  Hehe

4. Your right we won't be moving your ass to the curb. Security will  Jerkoff

5. Don't let  the door hit you on the way out, And shove inabilty to read up your ass  Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(December 4, 2020 at 1:20 am)AustralianAtheists Wrote: Wow. You retarded motherfuckers actually think I still want to be a member of this club? I lost interest the second I realised it was run by jumped up little Nazi's. Eat shit you worthless scummy cowardly keyboard warriors. One day you might hold a public meetup and I promise you it won't be me bouncing off a curb that day. See you there. I'm outtahere. Shove this forum up your collective asses.

Dude, you're sound like a butthurt religious dude? Since when did Aussies start becoming religious Dunno Unless you're 87 year old Aunty Gladys.
And if you are an atheist, what the fuck is your problem? What exactly is it that you're not happy with? Assuming you're not a troll?
Being an atheist doesn't stop anyone from acting like an entitled fuckwit, I'm just curious? You've been here 2 minutes and you're abusing our mods?

I'm thinking you're a religious twat with "atheist" in your name ... and just here to troll... We get several shit and runners per day ... so just another Friday really.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(December 4, 2020 at 1:20 am)AustralianAtheists Wrote: Wow. You retarded motherfuckers actually think I still want to be a member of this club? I lost interest the second I realised it was run by jumped up little Nazi's. Eat shit you worthless scummy cowardly keyboard warriors. One day you might hold a public meetup and I promise you it won't be me bouncing off a curb that day. See you there. I'm outtahere. Shove this forum up your collective asses.

Collective asses?  That's a shitload of logistics to work out.
Its Nazis, not Nazi´s
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A little introduction satansprostate 16 1155 June 24, 2021 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  A Little About Me Wolf Denn 20 2891 May 14, 2015 at 1:34 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  A little bit about me reasonablerob 17 2761 May 6, 2015 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  An introduction, and a little hunor no1453 15 2017 April 18, 2014 at 5:13 am
Last Post: sherley
  FInally stopped lying to myself, now a little lost. hookakat1 39 7176 July 5, 2013 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Rahul
  Getting to know you all a little better Hughsie 80 17469 October 13, 2012 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: Polaris
  A little belated hello TheJackel 10 4339 April 18, 2012 at 9:26 am
Last Post: frankiej
  Hello.....I have a little problem Tim the plumber 236 56377 October 6, 2011 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Hi, Is time to make this playing field a little more even reasonprevails 25 5906 August 6, 2011 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: reasonprevails