Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muhammed Al Tyson, vs Hubble and NASA
Muhammed Al Tyson, vs Hubble and NASA
Lots of Pluto fans were "mad" in a silly way, but mad at the black guy, because we all know it is always the black guy's fault that Pluto got demoted. Hubble NASA twitter page is saying it is keeping track of our solar system's "outer planets"

https://twitter.com/nasahubble

Pluto was caught on camera, saying, " What did I ever do to you Muhammed Al Tyson? I am going to eat my spinach, get bigger then kick your ASSTROPHYCISIST" 

But I can identify, I was 17, skinny as hell, and tried to have my 18 year old friend get me into a local bar. Nope, Neil was the bouncer. 

But Neil argued that all he did was point out the data and the scientific community agreed with him, Just like the bouncer, " Dude, you seem like a nice planet, but I could lose my job if I let you in."
RE: Muhammed Al Tyson, vs Hubble and NASA
Fuck you.

N.E.L.I.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
At work.

1) I don't actually think inanimate objects care what a bunch of jumped up hominids think.

2) As we learn more about the reality around us our understanding will shift and so too will our labels for such be revised.

3) The subtle plans of the Fungii from Yoggoth to lull us into complacency continue to grow towards fruition.

Coffee
(December 15, 2020 at 6:32 pm)Peebo-Thuhlu Wrote: At work.

1) I don't actually think inanimate objects care what a bunch of jumped up hominids think.

2) As we learn more about the reality around us our understanding will shift and so too will our labels for such be revised.

3) The subtle plans of the Fungii from Yoggoth to lull us into complacency continue to grow towards fruition.

Coffee

No, I posted this in the humor section because I wanted to start a debate on the Grand Unified ABBA Theory. Frightening isn't it?

Pluto was my mole. Well, boil, but that is mincing words. Then that Jim Crow, smart guy had to come along and count the exact number of beans in the jar and kicked Pluto out of the wet T Shirt contest bar on spring break.
(December 15, 2020 at 6:39 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(December 15, 2020 at 6:32 pm)Peebo-Thuhlu Wrote: At work.

Coffee

No, I posted this in the humor section because I wanted to start a debate on the Grand Unified ABBA Theory. Frightening isn't it?

Pluto was my mole. Well, boil, but that is mincing words. Then that Jim Crow, smart guy had to come along and count the exact number of beans in the jar and kicked Pluto out of the wet T Shirt contest bar on spring break.

Fuck you.

S.N.E.L.I.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
At work.

*Steeples manipulative appendages.... *

Obfuscation all according to plan.....
I have no idea what is happening in this thread.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

At work.

Exactly as planned.....
(December 15, 2020 at 8:33 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I have no idea what is happening in this thread.

It’s ok, neither does Brian.

Boru
Okay - I feel a little better now.   Faints

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1503 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Neil deGrasse Tyson and Pluto face-off Cyberman 5 1353 June 30, 2014 at 12:11 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  NASA Completes 52-Year Mission To Find, Kill God Gooders1002 3 1945 May 10, 2013 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Gooders1002
  God is dead Nasa killed him. downbeatplumb 4 2284 March 31, 2011 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: TheDarkestOfAngels