Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok geeks, blue moon and standing alone.
Ok geeks, blue moon and standing alone.
I have been desperately trying to find the entire episode of the 80s show "Moonlighting"  where Maddie is shouting this line, "Not another word, not another sound, not another peep until we get back to the office"

The only thing I remember is that the argument between the two characters was in the company car, where she is shouting that at him. 

I will never have any children, so you cant have their blood. But you will have my deepest gratitude and a free lifetime supply of pocket lint.
RE: Ok geeks, blue moon and standing alone.
(December 26, 2020 at 11:11 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I have been desperately trying to find the entire episode of the 80s show "Moonlighting"  where Maddie is shouting this line, "Not another word, not another sound, not another peep until we get back to the office"

The only thing I remember is that the argument between the two characters was in the company car, where she is shouting that at him. 

I will never have any children, so you cant have their blood. But you will have my deepest gratitude and a free lifetime supply of pocket lint.

https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=8003617
(December 26, 2020 at 11:24 pm)Belacqua Wrote:
(December 26, 2020 at 11:11 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I have been desperately trying to find the entire episode of the 80s show "Moonlighting"  where Maddie is shouting this line, "Not another word, not another sound, not another peep until we get back to the office"

https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=8003617

It does me no good to wade through every episode. I was looking for that one episode where Maddie said that one line.

You know I don't mind helping you out with things like this, but Imma need more to go on than, 'Two people are arguing in a car. What was the episode?'

Do you remember anything else - like, the plot, f'rinstance?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 27, 2020 at 5:36 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:

You know I don't mind helping you out with things like this, but Imma need more to go on than, 'Two people are arguing in a car. What was the episode?'

Do you remember anything else - like, the plot, f'rinstance?

Boru

That is the worst part. No. I knew this was a shot in the dark.  I was hoping another person who watched the show would remember that line and remember the plot.
https://moonlighting.proboards.com/threa...ct-contest
(December 27, 2020 at 7:39 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: https://moonlighting.proboards.com/threa...ct-contest

Yeah, I found that one, but it doesn't specify the episode.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Found it. 'The Dream Sequence Always Rings Twice', S2E4.

Relevant bit @ 4:05

Boru
(December 27, 2020 at 7:39 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: https://moonlighting.proboards.com/threa...ct-contest

That thread contains that line. 

Not a highly active message board. But it is nice to know I am not the only fan of that show in the world. Thanks for pointing that out.

(December 27, 2020 at 8:45 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Found it. 'The Dream Sequence Always Rings Twice', S2E4.

Boru

I LOVE YOU, I am naming my first kid after you! Lucky for you I don't want kids. I am just being silly. In all seriousness, thank you for finding that. That is my favorite exchange in the entire series.
(December 27, 2020 at 8:54 am)Brian37 Wrote:

That thread contains that line. 

Not a highly active message board. But it is nice to know I am not the only fan of that show in the world. Thanks for pointing that out.

(December 27, 2020 at 8:45 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Found it. 'The Dream Sequence Always Rings Twice', S2E4.

Boru

I LOVE YOU, I am naming my first kid after you! Lucky for you I don't want kids.

Lucky for everyone.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blue Man Group onlinebiker 1 310 May 7, 2022 at 4:55 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Need some "Moonlighting" geeks here, Brian37 33 2225 August 28, 2021 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  A Patch Of Blue.... Brian37 0 306 August 31, 2020 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Feeling A Bit Moody, and blue. Brian37 25 2115 June 17, 2020 at 2:16 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  I am not alone. Pet adoption and ABBA.... Brian37 7 663 February 5, 2020 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Audio geeks needed paulpablo 0 319 December 4, 2016 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: paulpablo
  Photo "Duds" from the Moon thesummerqueen 2 1020 August 31, 2012 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen