Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good News for a Change.
Good News for a Change.
https://www.news-press.com/story/news/lo...548127002/

You don't want to see too many of these stories or sensible  people will start believing in karma....

I feel sorry for the homeowner having to clean up the turd's mess...
RE: Good News for a Change.
Yup, burglary is a capital crime.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 7, 2021 at 10:03 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Yup, burglary is a capital crime.

Boru

Stupid SHOULD hurt....

And nobody whacked him.

His stupid did him in.
The human brain is like a car with a stick, not everyone knows how to use it.
(February 7, 2021 at 9:57 am)onlinebiker Wrote: https://www.news-press.com/story/news/lo...548127002/

You don't want to see too many of these stories or sensible  people will start believing in karma....

Long ago, in a galaxy far far away....... I used to do a public access radio show, and had a common segment many "morning zoo" radio programs had, basically about stupid criminals. I'd look up stupid crimes on the internet, and found one.

Now don't get a boner over what you are about to read, but even I found this funny.

So this home robber, cased the house of an old man, went in, most likely not expecting anyone to be home, finds the old man, forces him into a closet. So he pilfers the house, but feels sorry for the old man, and doesn't want to leave him in the closet. So after his home robbery he opens the door and guess what? That was where the old man kept his guns. Now, the old man didn't shoot him, but held him down until the police got there and arrested him.

Another one I found was this robber attempted to rob a deli and the owner clubbed the shit out of him with a frozen salami and chased him out. The robber in a panic looking for a place to hide jumped into a trunk of a car. What the idiot did not know, was that the car was an off duty unmarked police car.
(February 7, 2021 at 9:57 am)onlinebiker Wrote: https://www.news-press.com/story/news/lo...548127002/

You truly are sick aren't you? Celebrating the death of a man. Fucking heartless psychopath.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(February 7, 2021 at 11:50 am)Nomad Wrote:

You truly are sick aren't you? Celebrating the death of a man.  Fucking heartless psychopath.

And you are a cunt...

Ain't we a crew?

Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 3954 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Some Good News For Winterhold! BrianSoddingBoru4 2 357 February 5, 2021 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hail To A Name change..... Sports/NFL Brian37 44 1628 July 13, 2020 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING: China's communist party wants to change the internet protocols WinterHold 32 2151 April 2, 2020 at 8:33 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  CNN- UN expert recommends Kushner change his phone after suspected Saudi hack WinterHold 1 524 January 25, 2020 at 6:04 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Good Cop/Bad Cop? Nope. All Good. BrianSoddingBoru4 43 3882 February 25, 2019 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Donald Trump shuts down EPA's climate change website. Jehanne 6 822 November 4, 2018 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Forgot to change name! RoadRunner79 33 2924 July 18, 2018 at 9:14 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  "News" Which Is Not "News" To Anyone Minimalist 0 522 May 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  You Can't Fool People With Chump Change, Assholes Minimalist 9 1251 March 13, 2018 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: Chad32