Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm too sexy for my shirt.
I'm too sexy for my shirt.
True story just happened today.

I have two main cab drivers I draw depending on time of day/shift. So, earlier this week I scheduled today for 11am. They all know I am flexible since I don't have a job, they know they can call me incase they need to adjust for other customers, and many times they will call me and say, "We cant get you at the time you requested, but we can do it at this time."  No big deal for me, I understand. So they fit me in when they can and I am fine with it. 

Today, somehow there was a miscommunication between day shift and night shift. The morning driver had to tell me I had to wait until 1pm, and I told her "fine". But sometimes in the past the morning driver will pass me off to the night shift which starts at 2pm. Also fine with that too. In a very rural area it isn't on demand like a big city which has plenty of drivers.

Ok so here is the gist of it. The morning driver picks me up, for my rounds, and shortly after the 2pm shift, she drops me off and I am removing my groceries about to go into my home, and the night shift driver pulls up into my driveway right behind her. I had two cabs in my driveway. I felt bad for the night shift driver. It was a misunderstanding between the two of them.

But I joked with both of them, "I had two women fighting over me" then I started singing, "I'm too sexy for my shirt."
RE: I'm too sexy for my shirt.
I just threw up in my mouth a little.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(February 27, 2021 at 4:16 pm)Brian37 Wrote: True story just happened today.

I have two main cab drivers I draw depending on time of day/shift. So, earlier this week I scheduled today for 11am. They all know I am flexible since I don't have a job, they know they can call me incase they need to adjust for other customers, and many times they will call me and say, "We cant get you at the time you requested, but we can do it at this time."  No big deal for me, I understand. So they fit me in when they can and I am fine with it. 
[...]
But I joked with both of them, "I had two women fighting over me" then I started singing, "I'm too sexy for my shirt."

Sure, you are unemployed and women dig that because they like guys that stay at home all the time, and not some guys that get lost for hours, and they have to worry if he's getting drunk, getting a blowjob from a secretary, if he's coming back to mow the lawn, etc.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(February 27, 2021 at 4:34 pm)Angrboda Wrote: I just threw up in my mouth a little.

He he, that was the point in posting this.

I had two women in my driveway, I am old as fuck, ugly as fuck, but still. 

But to be fair, these two ladies are middle aged like me, one has a boyfriend, the other is married, and both not women I would hit on in reality. Both wouldn't hit on me either. 

I was simply making fun of the fact they misunderstood each other which lead to them showing up to my house at the same time.
The Amazon River flows for thousands of miles, through some of the least explored places on Earth. Because the rock in some of these ultra-remote areas consists chiefly of porous limestone, the river water is able to seep through and - over thousands of years - form underground lakes and pools almost a mile below the surface. Life is ubiquitous. Even in an environment such as describe above, tiny, blind fish have been able to live in these pools. These fish have never seen the sun or the surface of our planet. They have never had contact with human beings.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 27, 2021 at 5:27 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: The Amazon River flows for thousands of miles, through some of the least explored places on Earth. Because the rock in some of these ultra-remote areas consists chiefly of porous limestone, the river water is able to seep through and - over thousands of years - form underground lakes and pools almost a mile below the surface. Life is ubiquitous. Even in an environment such as describe above, tiny, blind fish have been able to live in these pools. These fish have never seen the sun or the surface of our planet. They have never had contact with human beings.

Boru

Bu bu bu, I had two cabs in my driveway!

This is earth shattering news. I mean, this is stuff that brings peace to the world, and creates more ABBA fans.

The world needs more ABBA fans.
Did you have your teeth in?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(February 27, 2021 at 5:07 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(February 27, 2021 at 4:16 pm)Brian37 Wrote: True story just happened today.

[...]

Sure, you are unemployed and women dig that because they like guys that stay at home all the time, and not some guys that get lost for hours, and they have to worry if he's getting drunk, getting a blowjob from a secretary, if he's coming back to mow the lawn, etc.

(February 27, 2021 at 5:45 pm)brewer Wrote: Did you have your teeth in?

The few I still have. But no, I don't have dentures.
(February 27, 2021 at 7:16 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(February 27, 2021 at 5:07 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Sure, you are unemployed and women dig that because they like guys that stay at home all the time, and not some guys that get lost for hours, and they have to worry if he's getting drunk, getting a blowjob from a secretary, if he's coming back to mow the lawn, etc.

(February 27, 2021 at 5:45 pm)brewer Wrote: Did you have your teeth in?

There’s always hope, Brian. Some women actually prefer dad bods and bad teeth. Evidence:

‘Magic Mike’ worldwide gross: $167 million.
‘Shrek’ worldwide gross: $489 million.

Keep swinging.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 27, 2021 at 7:53 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(February 27, 2021 at 7:16 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

There’s always hope, Brian. Some women actually prefer dad bods and bad teeth. Evidence:

‘Magic Mike’ worldwide gross: $167 million.
‘Shrek’ worldwide gross: $489 million.

Keep swinging.

Boru

I love you dude. I love your intent, but I really am past my sell by date.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your Favorite T-shirt onlinebiker 26 2120 October 18, 2023 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  This SNL skit is just too perfect Apollo 6 610 December 16, 2020 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Apollo
  You Know You've Been on AF Too Long When.... FatAndFaithless 52 6591 January 31, 2018 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious
  Superheroes are ordinary people too. ignoramus 13 2074 June 19, 2016 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla
  You know you've been on the forum too long when... robvalue 191 16215 April 12, 2016 at 2:43 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Again, Too Damn Close To The Truth Minimalist 9 2265 September 22, 2014 at 11:16 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Too True to be Funny Minimalist 0 900 April 7, 2014 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Atheist t-shirt for a good cause filmboy26 1 543 November 11, 2013 at 11:07 am
Last Post: Cinjin
  Too True Minimalist 3 1200 October 7, 2011 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Shocked Its too heavy Lord! reverendjeremiah 1 2083 March 15, 2011 at 1:03 am
Last Post: ozgoat