Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driving on the shoulder
Driving on the shoulder
I don't know what the fuck I did to my right shoulder, but this happened before last year. I don't know if it is my rotator cuff or my clavicle, but this morning I woke up in severe pain and every move hurts like hell, even in using my other three limbs. I think I will be ok, but damn. It took me all day just to work up the motion to type this.

Pro tip to all reading this, don't get old. Getting old sucks.
RE: Driving on the shoulder
You threw in those technical terms just to sound smart, didn't you?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I think someone is using a voodoo doll of you.
(March 3, 2021 at 2:18 am)no one Wrote: I think someone is using a voodoo doll of you.

I agree.
(March 3, 2021 at 1:55 am)Brian37 Wrote: I don't know what the fuck I did to my right shoulder, but this happened before last year. I don't know if it is my rotator cuff or my clavicle, but this morning I woke up in severe pain and every move hurts like hell, even in using my other three limbs. I think I will be ok, but damn. It took me all day just to work up the motion to type this.

If you were anyone else, I'd suggest a visit to your local GP. I won't suggest that here, because I know how much friendly, well-meaning advice and concern makes you snap.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 3, 2021 at 5:30 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(March 3, 2021 at 1:55 am)Brian37 Wrote: I don't know what the fuck I did to my right shoulder, but this happened before last year. I don't know if it is my rotator cuff or my clavicle, but this morning I woke up in severe pain and every move hurts like hell, even in using my other three limbs. I think I will be ok, but damn. It took me all day just to work up the motion to type this.

If you were anyone else, I'd suggest a visit to your local GP. I won't suggest that here, because I know how much friendly, well-meaning advice and concern makes you snap.

Boru

Not a matter of spelling. Oh and yea, I am Daddy Warbucks.
GNC probably something holistic that is guaranteed to fix you right up. If that fails go see a chiroquackter.
(March 3, 2021 at 8:35 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: GNC probably something holistic that is guaranteed to fix you right up. If that fails go see a chiroquackter.

Funny you should mention that. Back when I was 13 or 14, I was jumping up and down on my bed in my basement. The house had indoor/outdoor carpeting, and no padding under it. I slipped, landed flat on my back, on the floor, pretty sure I cracked a vertebrae. A year later my mother and I flew out to San Fran to visit her brother and our cousins. I went on a 8 mile hike with my cousin in the valley. I woke up the next morning and tried to stand up, but could not. It took me 15 minutes to eventually move. Ever since then if I stress my back out too much it gives out on me.

My late mother took me to a chiroquackter for treatment, I think it made it worse.
The requirement for graduating from chiroquackter school are:

You paid your fees to the school.
(March 3, 2021 at 9:19 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: The requirement for graduating from chiroquackter school are:

You paid your fees to the school.

Chiroquackter oath, " I promise your checkbook, wallet, credit card will be relieved of gaining green".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Driving While Innocent. STUPID ROUND PLANET! Brian37 40 2949 February 8, 2020 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie