Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manatees and George Takei
Manatees and George Takei
Just saw a video he posted on his Twitter page. Some sick MAGA fuck  scarred the back of a manatee carving "Trump"'s name on it's back. $5,000 dollar reward that leads to the arrest and conviction of the dick or dicks who did that.
RE: Manatees and George Takei
Granted, those dumb fucks took pictures and posted it somewhere online.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(March 10, 2021 at 10:38 am)Eleven Wrote: Granted, those dumb fucks took pictures and posted it somewhere online.

I hope they did, it will make it easier to catch them.
The reward was put out by the Center for Biological Diversity, back at the start of the year. They're not going to find the people who did it just like they never find the people who carve chunks out of manatees all day every day with their props.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 10, 2021 at 10:49 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: The reward was put out by the Center for Biological Diversity, back at the start of the year.  They're not going to find the people who did it just like they never find the people who carve chunks out of manatees all day every day with their props.

Huge difference between accidentally hitting an animal and torturing one. I've killed a couple of squirrels driving without meaning to. I've also had a deer hit the side of my van, don't know how badly it was injured, it was nighttime and I had traffic behind me. 

I would say the waterways they live in should be considered sanctuaries and ban boats. But that isn't going to happen. Manatees are an endangered species, so we do somehow need to better protect them.
And an ANTIFA type would NEVER do such a thing to make Trumps supporters look bad.......

And a Trumpanzee would think people would love Trump is they saw his name carved in an endangered species.....

Are you really this much of a schmuck Brian?

You don' t KNOW who did this bullshit. Nor do I.

But you are more than willing to blame " the other guys".....
@Brian37
There isn't. There already are sanctuaries and signs all over the place. Everyone is already aware that there are manatees present, everyone is already aware that manatees are routinely struck. There are manatee patrols.

It's more blasting through a school zone at 50 than hitting a rock in the path.

-Jesus christ, this guy. Antifa sure does get up to alot of shit in your rat brain, OLB.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Brian, you have my permission to go apeshit on the biker's ass.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(March 10, 2021 at 11:12 am)Eleven Wrote: Brian, you have my permission to go apeshit on the biker's ass.

Brian going apeshit is about like a cat snorting helium getting it' s nuts caught in a wringer...

It's shrill, loud and such a train wreck you can' t help but watch and just amusing enough for an occasional chuckle....
(March 10, 2021 at 11:10 am)onlinebiker Wrote: And an ANTIFA type would NEVER do such a thing to make Trumps supporters look bad.......

And a Trumpanzee would think people would love Trump is they saw his name carved in an endangered species.....

Are you really this much of a schmuck Brian?

You don' t KNOW who did this bullshit. Nor do I.

But you are more than willing to blame " the other guys".....

Yea yea yea, and Obama killed the dinosaurs and sank the Titanic.

It is an odds issue, and sorry but my bets are on a MAGA fuckface. Not little green men, or "Antifa".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lewis Black and George Carlin nail it Edwardo Piet 15 2443 March 26, 2018 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Do you think George Carlin enjoys being ass raped by Satan as he burns in Hell? TeaPartyTeen 19 2824 January 3, 2015 at 3:00 am
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
  Fact is stranger than fiction: George Zimmerman signing autographs? *Deidre* 18 3433 March 12, 2014 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  George Jefferson dies. Brian37 0 923 July 25, 2012 at 6:15 am
Last Post: Brian37