Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Once, twice, three times a Brian.
Once, twice, three times a Brian.
I hope there isn't a third time. But to quote a Britney Spears song, "Oops I did it again", left 40 bucks in the ATM without taking it. Got home to realize what I had done. DOH! DOH, AND FUCKING DOH!

I'd make a lousy French resister in WW2 "Where did I leave that intercepted intel?"

This is the way I feel right now.

RE: Once, twice, three times a Brian.
Don't you take cabs everywhere? And don't you have regular drivers?

Seems like I recall that you do. Why don't you ask the driver to make sure you get your cash. It's not like you are revealing a big secret to them if they are driving you to an ATM.

You might be better off to go to a drive thru.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(March 19, 2021 at 11:49 am)arewethereyet Wrote: Don't you take cabs everywhere?  And don't you have regular drivers?

Seems like I recall that you do.  Why don't you ask the driver to make sure you get your cash.  It's not like you are revealing a big secret to them if they are driving you to an ATM.  

Good point. I may just do the drive through from now on.

I have A.D.D. and have always had it my entire life. I can set my glasses down and forget where I put them. I can set my TV remote down and forget where I put it. 

I think I mentioned it before. On both trips to Australia, I had a fanny pack, kept my wallet and my passport in it. I would constantly get paranoid about if I had left my wallet or the passport somewhere, and because my wallet and passport cover are both dark color like the black fanny pack, I would think I left them somewhere when I couldn't off the bat find it in my fanny pack.

It isn't the end of the world though. It just sucks.

A few years ago, I went shopping at a dollar store when I was still driving. I failed to put anything in the van, drove home, and DOH! Had to drive back. Fortunately nobody took my stuff, it was all still in the cart.

Survey for all reading this.

Question, "Would you trust Brian to be a captain pilot, or pilot in general, of a commercial passenger jet?"

1. "Yes"

2. "No"

3. Or "Fuck No!, I am not suicidal."

4. Or, "Why would I trust someone who would look for an elevator on an airplane?"

5. Or, " Good luck, we're all counting on you."
(March 19, 2021 at 11:57 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(March 19, 2021 at 11:49 am)arewethereyet Wrote: Don't you take cabs everywhere?  And don't you have regular drivers?

Seems like I recall that you do.  Why don't you ask the driver to make sure you get your cash.  It's not like you are revealing a big secret to them if they are driving you to an ATM.  

Good point. I may just do the drive through from now on.

I have A.D.D. and have always had it my entire life. I can set my glasses down and forget where I put them. I can set my TV remote down and forget where I put it. 

I think I mentioned it before. On both trips to Australia, I had a fanny pack, kept my wallet and my passport in it. I would constantly get paranoid about if I had left my wallet or the passport somewhere, and because my wallet and passport cover are both dark color like the black fanny pack, I would think I left them somewhere when I couldn't off the bat find it in my fanny pack.

A few years ago, I went shopping at a dollar store when I was still driving. I failed to put anything in the van, drove home, and DOH! Had to drive back. Fortunately nobody took my stuff, it was all still in the cart.

Question, "Would you trust Brian to be a captain pilot, or pilot in general, of a commercial passenger jet?"

1. "Yes"

2. "No"

4. Or, "Why would I trust someone who would look for an elevator on an airplane?"

I wouldn’t trust Brian to pilot a paper boat in a kitchen sink.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 19, 2021 at 12:34 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(March 19, 2021 at 11:57 am)Brian37 Wrote: Good point. I may just do the drive through from now on.

1. "Yes"

2. "No"

I wouldn’t trust Brian to pilot a paper boat in a kitchen sink.

Boru

You are wise beyond your years.

"BRIANBURG RIGHT AHEAD!"
They shoot Brians, don't they?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I was behind a Mercedes at a drive-thru ATM once. He pulled away and I pulled through behind him. I intercepted him and said "Did you just leave that ATM?" He snarled at me, "So what if I was?" "Well, I thought you might like your card back." His whole attitude flipped, totally abashed. I went back to the ATM and there were four cars ahead of me, all blue-hairs who didn't know how that thing worked. Gave me time to chuckle.
(March 19, 2021 at 1:00 pm)Angrboda Wrote: They shoot Brians, don't they?

Twice daily and every five minutes forthwith.
(March 19, 2021 at 1:17 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(March 19, 2021 at 1:00 pm)Angrboda Wrote: They shoot Brians, don't they?

Twice daily and every five minutes forthwith.

Gonna need more bullets at that rate.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

[Image: 52dscp.jpg]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airport three letter codes. Brian37 14 706 July 4, 2021 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Ok, so I am a dumbass once again. Brian37 59 3194 June 27, 2020 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  How were past times so violent? Macoleco 17 1082 April 19, 2020 at 11:45 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Brian, you're screwed again! Gawdzilla Sama 15 1632 September 1, 2019 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Damnit, Brian! Gawdzilla Sama 56 2999 October 29, 2018 at 10:02 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  You once loved it, but now... c172 38 5227 April 21, 2018 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  You once hated it, but now.... Foxaèr 27 3498 April 16, 2018 at 8:59 am
Last Post: emjay
  Once again time for how much time you've spent here Foxaèr 23 2657 April 5, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Once you pop...that's great! c172 19 2730 November 24, 2017 at 4:09 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  If the White House caught fire, who are the last three T.rumps you'd save? Gawdzilla Sama 9 1622 August 19, 2017 at 10:31 am
Last Post: vorlon13