Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damnit, Brian!
Damnit, Brian!
Youze a hurricane magnet!
RE: Damnit, Brian!
It's not Brian.

It's that fucking Drich. He's the problem.
Maybe God just wants a threesome with both their asses?
(October 9, 2018 at 10:33 am)Whateverist Wrote: Maybe God just wants a threesome with both their asses?

You mean 'drinking game', right?
(October 9, 2018 at 10:33 am)Whateverist Wrote: Maybe God just wants a threesome with both their asses?

As long as the cat stays in the carrier, fine. Popcorn
He's having the worst luck this season.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(October 9, 2018 at 10:29 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Youze a hurricane magnet!

Oh shit, are you the target now? 

He might be the target, but before it goes back out to sea, it's supposed to go across the Carolinas.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(October 9, 2018 at 10:35 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:

As long as the cat stays in the carrier, fine.  Popcorn

HA HA HA, you are a fucking asshole.  Hehe Hilarious

Almost losing my best friend was NOT funny at the time. I can laugh now sure.
(October 9, 2018 at 10:46 am)Joods Wrote: He might be the target, but before it goes back out to sea,  it's supposed to go across the Carolinas.

Brian's not checking the weather. AGAIN. Consoling

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Once, twice, three times a Brian. Brian37 14 944 March 22, 2021 at 7:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Brian, you're screwed again! Gawdzilla Sama 15 1644 September 1, 2019 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: Shell B