Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gaetzgate
Gaetzgate
Florida Republican Matt Gaetz Under Investigation For Human Trafficking

Want to stress that, at this point, it's ONLY an investigation. Gaetz has not been accused of or charged with any crime.

But it's kind of ironic that in 2017, Gaetz was the only member of the House of Representatives - Democrat or Republican - to vote against a bill to help combat human trafficking. The only one. The bill passed 418-1.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Gaetzgate
The guy's a grade-a perv and creep.

This does not surprise me at all.
Dying to live, living to die.
It will be interesting to watch this play out.

Matt's buddy: https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/20...tigations/
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
It's interesting how half the country wants the immoral conservatives to be in charge indefinitely.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Some of Matt's history: https://www.motherjones.com/politics/201...ngressman/

This should be a train wreck.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
If Republicans accuse the other side of something like peddling influence in the Ukraine, stealing elections or human trafficking, it's because they're doing it.  It's their go-to play.
[Image: 6iALHqx.jpeg]

If you look at Matt Gaetz and don't immediately think to yourself 'sex trafficking paedo', you need an optometrist.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 3, 2021 at 6:16 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: [Image: 6iALHqx.jpeg]

If you look at Matt Gaetz and don't immediately think to yourself 'sex trafficking paedo', you need an optometrist.

Boru

Look at that advertising space above the eyes!
Dying to live, living to die.
(April 3, 2021 at 6:18 am)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(April 3, 2021 at 6:16 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: [Image: 6iALHqx.jpeg]

Boru

Look at that advertising space above the eyes!

Forehead of a dolphin, morals of a jackass.

Boru
So let me get this straight. The Q people believe the government is run by pedophiles. We find an alleged pedophile in the pro-Trump camp and so far their silent. It's almost as if they really don't care about pedophiles. Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM