Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I should have some fun with this one.
I should have some fun with this one.
Just got this text on my private phone - (for those that don't know I am a retired guy)

Hi Sarah, my name is Tucker and I'm the general manager at the Panda Express on 28th St. 
I saw that you put in an application recently and I was wondering if you would be interested in coming in
for an interview sometime this week.

Dodgy 

I should tell him that I have a really great recipe for deep fried panda testicles that I am really proud of.

That and I'm willing to sleep my way to the top.

See if THAT gets her hired.
RE: I should have some fun with this one.
(April 29, 2021 at 5:04 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Just got this text on my private phone - (for those that don't know I am a retired guy)

Hi Sarah, my name is Tucker and I'm the general manager at the Panda Express on 28th St. 
I saw that you put in an application recently and I was wondering if you would be interested in coming in

Dodgy 

I should tell him that I have a really great recipe for deep fried panda testicles that I am really proud of.

Pretty sure giant corporations don't fish like that.
I got a text saying that I cancelled my OnStar notifications. Nope, I did not. Tried their automated system, which went like this...

Me - My notification texts were cancelled.

Auto response - Thank you for contacting us, what's your name?

Me - enter name

Auto response - what can we help you with today?

Me - I received a text saying that I cancelled my OnStar notifications.

Response - Thank you for contacting OnStar, what's your name?

Me - repeat two more go 'rounds.

Gave up and called number...very nice lady has no fucking idea what's going on. Thank you, have a nice day.

Check email - You have cancelled your OnStar notifications...

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

To err is human.

To really goatfuck something you need a computer.

Levitate
(April 29, 2021 at 5:05 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 29, 2021 at 5:04 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Just got this text on my private phone - (for those that don't know I am a retired guy)

Dodgy 

Pretty sure giant corporations don't fish like that.

It isn’t fishing, it’s most likely a case of muddled-up emails/phone numbers.

I used to occasionally get emails from the Invercargill Narcotics Anonymous Outreach Centre (for those who don’t know, Invercargill is just about as far south as you can go in NZ before you drop off the edge), asking if, since I’m a member of their board, I have any suggestions for next month’s meeting agenda. 

I replied twice, explaining that, while I appreciate the good work they do, I’ve never been a member of NA in any capacity, so they should probably remove me from their email list.

When that didn’t work, I sent them a third email suggesting holding a fundraiser and use the proceeds to purchase as much black tar heroin as possible and give it free to Invercargill addicts on a first come/first served basis.

Haven’t heard from them since.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I went through a period of time when I was getting frequent emails from ChristianMingle.com.

Finally I responded and asked if they really wanted a married atheist on their site.

Just like that the emails stopped.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Back in the days of land lines and telephone modems, I used to get fax calls from the local hospital. The doctor they were trying to reach had a 585- prefix. Mine was 588-. The last four were identical. I called that damned hospital a dozen times trying to get them to correct the issue, but kept receiving fax calls. So, I connected the computer to the land line, let it take the call, and faxed them all the pertinent, private, details of the patient that they had just sent to me, along with a notice that next time I would be forwarding the evidence to the proper authorities, not replying to them in a vain attempt to end the disruptions. That was the last time I ever got a fax call from them. Smile
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
I have a question I would really like an answer to.

Your Internet goes down and you call the provider for assistance. You want to know if it's area wide and will come back up or if your equipment has taken a crap. After pressing the appropriate buttons letting them know that your Internet is the issue they play...seemingly on an endless loop...the message that you can get quicker service if you log onto their website.

What part of "my Internet is down" is confusing?

I love the ones that advise you to login to your account for information on how to fix problems with logging in to your account.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
That's the wrong password.

(type more slowly) That's the wrong password.

Click here to reset your password.

Sorry, you have to pick a new password.

Fuckers...you are just fucking with me and I hate you for it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Having fun at other people's expense. onlinebiker 21 1126 June 11, 2021 at 1:41 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I should have never switched from... Fake Messiah 18 1458 January 11, 2020 at 11:00 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  ABBA in video poking fun of themselves. Brian37 0 351 July 17, 2017 at 11:35 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  A lot of fun! ignoramus 65 11933 March 23, 2016 at 8:43 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  "MEDIEVAL LAND FUN-TIME WORLD" Trailer (loosely based on Game of Thrones) pocaracas 3 1584 October 16, 2013 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: max-greece
  Making Fun of Right-Wing American Christians wwajdblogger 1 944 February 11, 2013 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: wwajdblogger
  IRC fun with Bash.org Cyberman 8 2865 October 21, 2012 at 6:59 pm
Last Post: Tea Earl Grey Hot
  Why some Catholics can suck my fat one. Reforged 1 1362 September 26, 2012 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  pics; just for fun Oldandeasilyconfused 4 1506 August 17, 2012 at 5:40 pm
Last Post: Rayaan
  Science can be fun with Jesus! Cyberman 0 803 June 13, 2012 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: Cyberman