Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having fun at other people's expense.
Having fun at other people's expense.
Post here with helpful dirty tricks and whatnot that we can use in our daily life.

Lately - when I get a number I don't recognize - usually telemarketers - I answer with -

"Fraud Division.... Detective Goldman, can I help you?"

Amazing how quick they hang up....
RE: Having fun at other people's expense.
I used to work in defense. The latest secure phones would tell you who was calling and from what number. When someone I knew called, I'd pick up and answer with a gruff voice, "Pentagon." There would be dead silence while (I imagine) the caller looked at their phone to make sure they had called the right number.  Panic At least I was amused.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Sometimes, a guy will cut me off in traffic, so I'll follow him to his home and beat him senseless in front of his wife and children, finishing off by spitting on his broken, bleeding body.

Fun is where you find it.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Let's dial it back to something less than felonious, shall we? 

Somehere between whoopie cushion and aggraved assault....
You have your fun, I’ll have mine.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(June 9, 2021 at 7:48 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: You have your fun, I’ll have mine.

Boru
Fair nuf...

Although you might reconsider in Texas....

Even the kids pack iron.....

Wink
Oh, crap, now you done it. Ol' #37 is gonna come chuffing in here steaming over chocolate firearms.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(June 9, 2021 at 8:57 am)Fireball Wrote: Oh, crap, now you done it. Ol' #37 is gonna come chuffing in here steaming over chocolate firearms.

Like saying Betelguise three times?

Only not as amusing?
(June 9, 2021 at 8:08 am)onlinebiker Wrote:
(June 9, 2021 at 7:48 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: You have your fun, I’ll have mine.

Boru
Fair nuf...

Although you might reconsider in Texas....

Even the kids pack iron.....

Wink

That is what we hand out on Halloween.  Can't start 'em too young.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Simply responding to ur SO’s departing “I love you” with “ok, bye” is usually enough to fan the coals around here. I’ve unscrewed shampoo bottle tops and added fart spray to masks. That spark ur imagination?
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yule, Christmas & other holidays Fake Messiah 110 7130 December 26, 2022 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  I should have some fun with this one. onlinebiker 10 882 April 29, 2021 at 7:20 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Pre-owned cars - and other verbal gymnastics. onlinebiker 8 795 December 29, 2019 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Some other people get vindicated after being smeared by media Fake Messiah 0 394 January 25, 2019 at 8:32 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
Wink Stereotype other countries ignoramus 41 3362 May 24, 2018 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Dumbest thing your other half has said? ignoramus 6 1012 February 3, 2018 at 9:05 am
Last Post: brewer
  How Christians See Each Other Neo-Scholastic 5 818 September 19, 2017 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  ABBA in video poking fun of themselves. Brian37 0 349 July 17, 2017 at 11:35 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  People are officially having sex with their mobile phones Fake Messiah 10 1349 February 4, 2017 at 8:23 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Theme Songs For Yourself or Other AF Members The Valkyrie 53 10057 September 11, 2016 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet