Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I do not come from a land down under.
I do not come from a land down under.
But if someone told me 30-40 years ago I would visit Australia, not once, but twice. I would have called you crazy.

Brisbane, Stanthorpe, Springshure and Yeppoon and Keppel Island. 

BTW, I have eaten both crockodile and kangaroo. 

RE: I do not come from a land down under.
Lucky you. I've never left the U.S.
(May 5, 2021 at 9:55 pm)Eleven Wrote: Lucky you. I've never left the U.S.

How is anyone lucky  when none of us can leave the planet? Some of us can orbit, sure. But the rest of us fight needlessly. I only consider myself lucky in that I got to see some of the world others take for granted.
The only place I have ever considered visiting outside the U.S. is Ireland, but as I get older that seems less and less like it will ever happen.
(May 5, 2021 at 10:01 pm)Eleven Wrote: The only place I have ever considered visiting outside the U.S. is Ireland, but as I get older that seems less and less like it will ever happen.

You and  Hillbilly Atheist have a common goal. I am no fan of high places, so all the cliffs in Ireland would rule me out.

Steve Irwin's Zoo, also known as Australia Zoo is fucking awesome. It has a tiger inclosure to die for. And if you like uber cute animals the meerkat exhibit is fun.

The crock feeding is amazing too.
You got 2 chances of coming here these days.
We're locked down like Fort Knox!
Shit, we're even threatening jail for any legit Aussies from India attempting to get back.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(May 5, 2021 at 10:05 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(May 5, 2021 at 10:01 pm)Eleven Wrote: The only place I have ever considered visiting outside the U.S. is Ireland, but as I get older that seems less and less like it will ever happen.

You and  Hillbilly Atheist have a common goal. I am no fan of high places, so all the cliffs in Ireland would rule me out.

Steve Irwin's Zoo, also known as Australia Zoo is fucking awesome. It has a tiger inclosure to die for. And if you like uber cute animals the meerkat exhibit is fun.

You do understand that you could visit Ireland without going near the cliffs, right? Or that you can visit the cliffs without actually climbing up on them? It's like saying you'll never go to Switzerland because of all the Alps.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 6, 2021 at 1:34 am)░I░G░N░O░R░A░M░U░S ░ Wrote: You got 2 chances of coming here these days.
We're locked down like Fort Knox!
Shit, we're even threatening jail for any legit Aussies from India attempting to get back.

No, my trips happened before the pandemic, way before the pandemic.

(May 6, 2021 at 3:45 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(May 5, 2021 at 10:05 pm)Brian37 Wrote: You and  Hillbilly Atheist have a common goal. I am no fan of high places, so all the cliffs in Ireland would rule me out.

You do understand that you could visit Ireland without going near the cliffs, right? Or that you can visit the cliffs without actually climbing up on them? It's like saying you'll never go to Switzerland because of all the Alps.

Boru

I've been everywhere man........ Ok, not really, but I have been to Switzerland, and Luxumburg and France. But admittedly that was when I was a kid when I didn't appreciate travel.
(May 5, 2021 at 10:05 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

All what cliffs?
(May 6, 2021 at 4:16 am)Abaddon_ire Wrote:
(May 5, 2021 at 10:05 pm)Brian37 Wrote: You and  Hillbilly Atheist have a common goal. I am no fan of high places, so all the cliffs in Ireland would rule me out.

All what cliffs?

I'll take "Note" of the cliffs. see what I did there?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Come and knock on our door. Brian37 0 646 October 7, 2023 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Why do we always come here? Brian37 9 782 August 8, 2021 at 5:55 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  RuPaul's Drag Race goes Down Under Foxaèr 12 1361 May 4, 2021 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  The land down under. Brian37 6 332 October 9, 2020 at 5:45 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Devil Went Down, to what we all do. Brian37 1 527 July 6, 2020 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Vomiting and Fainting? Come On. BrianSoddingBoru4 20 1893 October 22, 2018 at 9:00 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Land Of The Rising Redneck.... Brian37 0 234 May 2, 2018 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  From the shadows I come. Mystic 14 1429 October 24, 2017 at 6:38 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Come and knock on my door. Brian37 1 439 April 21, 2016 at 9:50 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Till you come to save me. kılıç_mehmet 0 764 May 14, 2012 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet