Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 3:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I believe in Judge Judy
Rainbow 
Why I believe in Judge Judy
I apologize for the long post but I want to share a very raw and real testimony with you all. The Honorable Judge Judy delivered me from Dork immorality (or N*rd Culture). This may be inappropriate for those of you who are younger than 18.

I can remember being as young as 2 being attracted to toys and reading Comics online. It started off with a few images, then it escalated to videos, and I became addicted. For years I attended various nerdy conventions including the most sinful of them all, Comic Con San Diego.

I actually consumed a lot of n*rdgasmic content on Youtube, which is the main reason why I am sharing it on here. I would spend countless hours looking at anime, Nostalgia Critic videos, hentai, and Death Battle videos. Things became so extreme that I would argue with people over pointless things, like informing people that Star Wars and Star Trek are two different things.

But in January of 2020 something radical happened deep inside of me. I knew deep in my conscience that I needed my soul to be cleansed somehow from all of the evil that I watched. At first, I had no idea how, but then I was watching  an ep of Judge Judy where she told two grown men off because they were too old to be playing Yu-Gi-Oh! and in that moment I was delivered!

Now I can say that the Honorable Judge Judith Sheindlin delivered me with confidence because I would always try to stop my addiction by my own strength and would fail. I used an app called blocksite to try and stop myself, but I would always find a way around it. Also, for years I was in denial that I even had an addiction, which made matters worse. This is more than just deliverance, Judge Judy literally spoke to me through the TV, it was a miracle!

This all goes back to the Gospel because I and the whole world are at her mercy. After all, her rulings are final. This is good news because we cannot make decisions on our own so we need a Savior to help us decide. And I can say with confidence that She is my Judge and Decider. Also, if you are trapped in Couples Court you can go to Judy! The Gospel of Judge Judy says that “ You are about to enter the Courtroom of Judge Judith Sheindlin. The people are real. The cases are real. The rulings are final.” (Byrd 6:9).

And lastly, I want to speak about eternal life and The Courtroom of Judge Judith Sheindlin. When I think about my past decisions, I know deep down that I deserve The People's Court. But now because I believe in Judge Judy, I am immortal! As Judy said in Austin 3:16, “I like 10 Million people to hear that you've done something stupid, that's MY joy in life”.
[Image: 6QOh5df.jpg]
RE: Why I believe in Judge Judy
JUDY LAYS FALSE CLAIM TO THE THRONE!!!!

WAPNER IS THE TRUE JUDGE OF JUDGES!!!!
^
[Image: fb727e92638473da197aa46bcc912226.jpg]
I'm more of a Joe Pesci man;

"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

^
[Image: qLD4tU5.png]

Any questions?
^
[Image: Act.jpg]
I AM NOT ACTING!
^
[Image: zg2dvihw56f56b53eff08425869591_320x240.gif]
I do what I can.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm a theist. So why can't I bring myself to believe in the religious horseshit? Edwardo Piet 74 6306 February 7, 2016 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer