Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Richard Dawkins applauds my channel + Help needed
Richard Dawkins applauds my channel + Help needed
As some of you may be aware, my channel is devoted to debunking Islam and it's claimed 'evidence, justification, proof and scientific miracles of the Quran' etc etc..

In a wonderful stroke of luck, Richard Dawkins himself has recently sent me an E-mail applauding my work, as well as personally writing an article on his website, acknowledging my work. :mrgreen:

Here is the link:
http://richarddawkins.net/discussions/59...e#comments

and here is my channel: (also linked on Dawkins article)
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheIslammiracle

So as you can imagine, I was happily surprised by it and also to have a back-and-forth chat with none other than JAMES RANDI via E-mails in the failure of Biblical evidence. :mrgreen:
(I assume I can get away with bragging rights this one time) Big Grin

Anyway, this brings me to an issue I require help with:
Channels like mine are severely limited (due to the difficult nature of the subject at hand).
This leaves our channels being gigantically outnumbered by the people we debunk (both in video uploads and in channels).
Luckily, the top several of us have created a collaboration video to help people learn of our existence,
So as you may imagine, we would REALLY appreciate anyone reading this to just do one/a few of the following things to help spread the message of truth and help fight against the growing issue of Islam.

- Subscribe to the channel(s)
- Share our videos
- Encourage others to subscribe, view or share
- Mirror our collab video (Linked below)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksvQOAC-b...ideo_title

As I said, I (and on behalf of the others) would greatly appreciate the support.
Thankyou :mrgreen:
RE: Richard Dawkins applauds my channel + Help needed
Check League of Reason for help on matters like these, that's why it was founded. If there are issues like false DMCA claims, censortube.eu has some useful tips and tools to help out.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: Richard Dawkins applauds my channel + Help needed
I have just posted a thread. Awaiting moderator approval.
Thankyou for the advice, much appreciated Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A question about Dawkins enemies of reason documentary Quill01 3 468 April 17, 2022 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  Richard Dawkins prefers church bells to "aggressive-sounding Allahu Akbar" Alexmahone 12 1237 July 20, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  No Tower Of Babel Needed Minimalist 0 343 March 28, 2018 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Help needed for atheist/science films, CG especially skydivephil 3 952 December 14, 2017 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: c172
  Dawkins and Christianity rjh4 is back 56 19253 August 22, 2017 at 10:21 pm
Last Post: Godscreated
  Advice needed MikeGian1984 20 2598 November 19, 2016 at 2:31 am
Last Post: Alex K
  The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins Czechlervitz30 22 3773 October 11, 2016 at 10:51 pm
Last Post: RobertE
  Richard Carrier - The Hero Savior Analogy Minimalist 135 19346 October 4, 2016 at 8:46 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Dawkins is Anti-Semitic ComradeMeow 14 3872 July 8, 2015 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  Appointed leader in each age needed for religion to be true. Mystic 17 4035 October 24, 2014 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: dyresand