Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Oil crashes by most since 1991 as Saudi Arabia launches price war
BREAKING: Oil crashes by most since 1991 as Saudi Arabia launches price war
MBS snapped and decided to hit Putin this time:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/08/inves...index.html

Quote:Oil crashes by most since 1991 as Saudi Arabia launches price war

The world is paying for letting this maniac walk after all his previous crimes.
RE: BREAKING: Oil crashes by most since 1991 as Saudi Arabia launches price war
That, coupled with crashing stock markets, should do it.  The global recession is here.  Not 'if'.  Not 'when'.  NOW.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 9, 2020 at 4:27 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: That, coupled with crashing stock markets, should do it.  The global recession is here.  Not 'if'.  Not 'when'.  NOW.

Boru

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/09/european...lumps.html

Quote:European shares fall 6.5% and Italian stocks fail to trade; BP tanks 24% as oil prices crash

Now that was quick !
Yes; global recession indeed
(March 9, 2020 at 4:39 am)WinterHold Wrote:
(March 9, 2020 at 4:27 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: That, coupled with crashing stock markets, should do it.  The global recession is here.  Not 'if'.  Not 'when'.  NOW.

Boru

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/09/european...lumps.html

Quote:European shares fall 6.5% and Italian stocks fail to trade; BP tanks 24% as oil prices crash

Now that was quick !

Not sure you can blame it all on MBS, though.  Flooding the market is a pretty common tactic to regain market share.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 9, 2020 at 4:55 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(March 9, 2020 at 4:39 am)WinterHold Wrote: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/09/european...lumps.html

Now that was quick !

Not sure you can blame it all on MBS, though.  Flooding the market is a pretty common tactic to regain market share.

Boru

Russia seemed quite determined to hit the American shale oil industry, but Saudi Arabia could've at least invest in Russia and try to win Putin instead of turning into a puppet of the U.S.

Maybe Putin wouldn't had decided to take the scorched earth tactic regarding its place in OPEC.

Truth be told: Putin might be a dick, but MBS is a Trump-puppet psychopath. I don't see them work together.

Maybe even invest in Russia so Putin might stop some of his massacres against Muslims in Syria?
That way they could've persuade him, they have a lot of money to do that -instead of burning civilians with it in Yemen-

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/08/putin-sp...ctims.html

Quote:It was only three weeks ago that the Trump administration imposed sanctions on Russian oil giant Rosneft for transporting Venezuelan oil. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo believes that in helping Venezuela sell oil, Russia is effectively propping up the Maduro regime. Rosneft is run by Igor Sechin, a former employee and close friend of Putin.
Connect the dots. Putin reacting to Trump. The Saudis, led by Energy Minister and son of the king Abdulaziz bin Salman, reacting to Putin. And American oil and gas workers and investors are caught in the middle of this epic ego battle.

ooooh, I should've known that the puppet MBS will never act before his boss Trump orders him to do so.
I don't understand why, if Trump was responsible for making the stock market good, he has now decided to make it bad?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(March 9, 2020 at 4:46 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: I don't understand why, if Trump was responsible for making the stock market good, he has now decided to make it bad?

In all fairness, that's what leaders do - take credit for the pluses, and blame the minuses on the opposition.

Political leaders - if they had the sense Bog gave a goose - would be more careful about taking credit for things over which they have no control.

Boru
(March 9, 2020 at 5:30 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(March 9, 2020 at 4:46 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: I don't understand why, if Trump was responsible for making the stock market good, he has now decided to make it bad?

In all fairness, that's what leaders do - take credit for the pluses, and blame the minuses on the opposition.

Political leaders - if they had the sense Bog gave a goose - would be more careful about taking credit for things over which they have no control.

Boru

No, MBS is a mad, crazy motherfucker. His brain is not stable, you can't call him a political leader like Putin, he is a child with a brain damage that took control of a country full of oil.

Stop picturing this as "a normal thing" or else you won't understand this disaster MBS caused.
(March 9, 2020 at 6:41 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
(March 9, 2020 at 5:30 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: In all fairness, that's what leaders do - take credit for the pluses, and blame the minuses on the opposition.

Boru

No, MBS is a mad, crazy motherfucker. His brain is not stable, you can't call him a political leader like Putin, he is a child with a brain damage that took control of a country full of oil.

Stop picturing this as "a normal thing" or else you won't understand this disaster MBS caused.

Yeah, I wasn’t talking about MBS. I was talking about Trump which, if you had the reading comprehension of a brain-damaged hedgehog, you would have picked up on.

Boru
A recession requires three quarters of slow or no growth. I mentioned this to my brother when he said "Obama's Recession!" in Dec. 2008.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fifty years after the Yom Kippur War LinuxGal 71 4315 October 18, 2023 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Gog Magog civil war with the west WinterHold 37 1997 July 20, 2023 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Proxy war in Ukraine? Angrboda 151 4990 November 8, 2022 at 3:29 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Holocaust survivor perishes as the result of another war Foxaèr 12 1314 May 2, 2022 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Performers Should Speak Up or Not Attend Saudi Music Festival WinterHold 9 576 December 15, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The last US military planes have left Afghanistan, marking the USA longest war. WinterHold 22 1537 August 31, 2021 at 6:48 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  [Serious] Biden on punishing MBS and Saudi Arabia WinterHold 27 2404 March 23, 2021 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  BREAKING: Loujain Al-Hathloul FREE ! thanks Biden ! WinterHold 24 1118 February 15, 2021 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Saudi journalist killed and hacked inside Saudi embassy in Istanbul WinterHold 333 26066 January 16, 2021 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  BREAKING:Italy charges Egyptian security agency officials over murder of Giulio R. WinterHold 27 1143 December 14, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic