Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something They'll Never Say About The WLB!
Something They'll Never Say About The WLB!
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/kremlin...nt-russia/

Quote:Kremlin-backed state media attacks McCain following his death: ‘An implacable opponent of Russia’

They know who their pawns are!
RE: Something They'll Never Say About The WLB!
(August 26, 2018 at 7:51 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/kremlin...nt-russia/

Quote:Kremlin-backed state media attacks McCain following his death: ‘An implacable opponent of Russia’

They know who their pawns are!

Man, if that isn't some of the best kudos a patriot can get, I don't know what is. I didn't vote for him, deeming Obama a better choice, especially with that Palin anchor tied around his neck.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Oh, I thought this would be general things they won’t say about Trump.

“Good president”,
“True statesman”,
“Incorruptible”,
“Honest”,
“A credit to the job”,
Dying to live, living to die.
It's going to do my old, cold, reptilian heart a lot of good to know that this sad sack of feces is going to have to sit in a cage for some amount of time before his replacement pardons him. It won't actually chasten that obese ego in any way, but I'll still have a massive case of schadenfreude when it happens. An almost orgasmic case, to be sure. No gold-plated handles on any of those fixtures, and not even a seat to tear off that cold, unheated, stainless steel commode. Boo-fucking-hoo.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David WinterHold 8 664 August 23, 2023 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  How To Poison Yourself By Protecting Yourself From Something That Isn't Poisonous BrianSoddingBoru4 4 367 December 18, 2021 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  ciafbi have to say about ufo'hs Drich 122 4182 May 26, 2021 at 11:08 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  I can't believe she's so stupid as to say this out loud. onlinebiker 21 1421 January 10, 2021 at 10:55 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  You can't say that anymore. onlinebiker 89 6576 January 1, 2020 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Just A Dumb Ol Boys, never thinking at all. Brian37 10 1165 May 26, 2019 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  See, In This I Think They Are Being Unfair To the WLB Minimalist 12 1717 December 6, 2018 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Abortion Stats - Something doesn't add up. Minimalist 15 1414 November 23, 2018 at 1:29 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Another Judge For the WLB to Hate Minimalist 0 459 November 20, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  THE WLB Will Appoint This Moron To Run The CDC Minimalist 1 424 November 5, 2018 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Angrboda