Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is anyone else having this problem today?
Is anyone else having this problem today?
Ok, tried to call my local bank, sometimes the hold is a wait, but most of the time they answer, because they know it is me. The phone did ring, and I was using the area code to call them. But today they aren't. So I tried to call the 800 for the bank, it too is giving me an error message. So I called up my cell company to see if it was a stetting problem on my end. But even that call wasn't going through. And my cab driver in PM told me that her boss was working on their phone problems because even with that, it was saying "the party you called has a mailbox that has not been set up yet."
RE: Is anyone else having this problem today?
Ok, FINALLY my local bank answered, and they said they were simply busy. But they also said they always have problems with the new 800 number as the bank company was recently purchased by another bank company. 

But that still does not explain why I got an error message with my cell carrier as well, and at the same time, my cab driver said her boss was having problems with his phones too.

It just seems odd for all of that to be happening at the same time. 

I did check my "roaming" settings but the errors still repeated in both the on and off positions.
I can hardly wait for the next trivial non-problem in your life that you think merits its own thread.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Your life is just one panic after another, isn't it?

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Ok may have figured it out, I told my friend what my problems were, and she passed a construction crew putting up a new tower near us. So maybe all this was because my calls were being routed through a other cell towers that were not my provider, for the moment. And we have had gusty winds too, so that might be delaying the fix.
Keep us updated. Coffee
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Anyone else having problems formatting json strings in C?  I know its for java script, but this is an embedded SAMD21.  I need to upload data to a server over a cell modem.  Sprintf is a stupid damn function.
Surely, it's the wind. It's blowing the signal in the wrong direction.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Been having problems all day, up until just now. I don't know if it was on my end, or theirs, but suddenly everything is fully functional.

And no, I am not talking about the wind bending sound waves, but high winds can sway a tower. Everyone no matter the carrier can experience a weather related outage or partial interruptions.
I’m delighted to learn that your laughably trivial phone issue is sorted out.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apple vs everyone else Spongebob 10 782 October 3, 2021 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  So I got bored today and bought a couple of used servers popeyespappy 10 1788 May 4, 2019 at 8:10 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Is anyone else having a problem with Facebook? Brian37 5 756 March 15, 2018 at 1:03 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Anyone else having "adblock" Firefox problems? Foxaèr 16 4630 August 20, 2014 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: StealthySkeptic
  So I Got My New Computer Today Minimalist 16 5595 June 15, 2012 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Colanth
  Today is Google change day Oldandeasilyconfused 26 7493 March 2, 2012 at 4:32 am
Last Post: frankiej