Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ugh, how come I, an atheist, have the ability to ACT more "Christian" than......
Ugh, how come I, an atheist, have the ability to ACT more "Christian" than......
.....the "Christians" I do know that actually believe?  Undecided

The IRONY OF IT ALL!!!!!
[Image: tumblr_nvrbfbDXgM1u0bifgo1_400.jpg]
RE: Ugh, how come I, an atheist, have the ability to ACT more "Christian" than......
Unless you yourself have been crucified and raised from the dead, you aren't a Christian.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
RE: Ugh, how come I, an atheist, have the ability to ACT more "Christian" th...
I think hypocrisy is one of the requirements for many believers.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Ugh, how come I, an atheist, have the ability to ACT more "Christian" than......
No...

They spend so much time preaching the parts of the bible they find pleasing that they neglect their duties as their god commands them.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: Ugh, how come I, an atheist, have the ability to ACT more "Christian" th...
(April 8, 2016 at 5:15 pm)ApeNotKillApe Wrote: Unless you yourself have been crucified and raised from the dead, you aren't a Christian.

It was a Jew who supposedly did that.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
I think the key words are "...I do know...". I know many good people that are christian, they do good works and never preach unprovoked. I think, like most folks, it's the minority extremist view that has the loudest voice and likes to shout. Sorry your around those people.
"I'm thick." - Me
That kind of presumes that we have an actual rubric of what 'acting like a Christian' means.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
You're not more Christian by being decent, you're more Christian by believing more bullshit.

'sides, Jesus Christ ain't got shit on Steven Wilson.

http://ytcropper.com/cropped/IT570993d1ee333

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is life more satisfying as an atheist or religionist? FrustratedFool 96 4028 November 10, 2023 at 11:13 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Does your atheism come as a package? FrustratedFool 75 5222 October 7, 2023 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Abiogenesis ("Chemical Evolution"): Did Life come from Non-Life by Pure Chance. Nishant Xavier 55 3092 August 6, 2023 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Family is always asking me to come to religious celebrations Tomatoshadow2 25 1826 April 11, 2023 at 6:24 pm
  I love cats and monkies more, than god Interaktive 14 1036 August 26, 2022 at 8:31 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Are you a better atheist today than you were yesterday? Foxaèr 17 1575 March 24, 2021 at 5:39 pm
  Atheist VS Naturalist - the latter sounds more appealing to me... Duty 385 32270 June 8, 2020 at 12:32 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Christian missionary becomes atheist after trying to convert tribe EgoDeath 40 4913 November 19, 2019 at 2:07 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Isn't Atheism anti Christian than anti religious? Western part atleast Kibbi 14 3502 October 5, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Christian Post rejoices that atheist Lawrence Krauss is guilty of sexual misconduct Alexmahone 11 2169 August 12, 2018 at 1:01 am
Last Post: Cyberman