Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what happened to the posts?
what happened to the posts?
I didn't have too much time last week, so I didn't read and didn't reply to anything. Now I've checked the forum and I've seen that many posts have been deleted.

http://atheistforums.org/thread-6328-page-4.html
and
http://atheistforums.org/thread-6359-pos...#pid124466
being some of them.

Also an entire thread that I've started (not on this sub-forum) has disappeared.

Do you have any idea about what happened?
(sorry if this is not the right place to ask this question)

The worst thing is that I didn't get to read all the replies.
RE: what happened to the posts?
Server crash....we lost a whole week.

Fucking jesus freaks finally had their prayers answered.
Yes server crash. Also I moved
http://atheistforums.org/thread-6328.html to sub-forum Christianity, because of the topic.

I left the other one in Atheism, because that's where it belongs.

I have however moved this to the feedback forum where it belongs and left a redirect in it's place for 2 days.

@Min - I lost a lot of good debate too min I don't think anyone wanted it who actually is a member here. Unless those pesky Christians are finally getting under your skin? Tongue
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Quote:@Min - I lost a lot of good debate too min I don't think anyone wanted it who actually is a member here. Unless those pesky Christians are finally getting under your skin? Tongue

Fleas always get under the skin, Tacky.
Minimalist Wrote:Server crash....we lost a whole week.

Fucking jesus freaks finally had their prayers answered.
well, good to know that. thanks.

and... just curios: are you always frustrated, or you only seem?
he's always that way, don't mind him, he's like an old dog with no teeth Big Grin
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
(April 6, 2011 at 10:14 pm)tackattack Wrote: he's always that way, don't mind him, he's like an old dog with no teeth Big Grin

Until you bleed tacky...until YOU bleed
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Min is not the only one, though. There are other dogs here with bigger and sharper teeth. And they've bit me also.
(April 7, 2011 at 5:43 am)Rayaan Wrote: Min is not the only one, though. There are other dogs here with bigger and sharper teeth. And they've bit me also.

Betadine rayaan...and stop being such a sook!!! Big Grin
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(April 6, 2011 at 10:14 pm)tackattack Wrote: he's always that way, don't mind him, he's like an old dog with no teeth Big Grin

Teeth are over-rated.

[Image: Gun+dog.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up [Serious] Please permit me insert persian paragraphs in my posts Anti.Enslave 5 60 April 24, 2024 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  WHAT HAPPENED TO TODAY'S BIRTHDAYS?? BrianSoddingBoru4 6 1280 December 31, 2020 at 10:20 am
Last Post: no one
  A request to delete my posts in the members photo thread WinterHold 30 4818 July 1, 2020 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Today's Posts? Yonadav 9 1689 March 23, 2019 at 1:00 am
Last Post: Sal
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What happened to the "Civil Discussion" thread? Angrboda 48 7636 November 19, 2018 at 9:13 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Is there a quick way to view new posts in an existing thread? fromdownunder 6 1400 September 18, 2018 at 4:34 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  List Posts BrianSoddingBoru4 15 3118 April 7, 2018 at 8:02 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Issue with clicking "View New Posts" Foxaèr 5 1414 July 23, 2017 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Spam Detection (READ THIS IF YOUR POSTS KEEP DISAPPEARING) Tiberius 30 16173 July 4, 2017 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus