Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Europeans already think about Harry Potter, not about god
Scholz, British, Icelanders, Swedes, Estonians
I am thinking about social democracy
do you agree

Administrator Notice
And you get another warning for copy/pasting stuff you have posted elsewhere. Don't do it again.
RE: Europeans already think about Harry Potter, not about god
(January 1, 2023 at 6:49 am)Interaktive Wrote: Europeans already think about Harry Potter, not about god
do you agree

People (including Europeans) think about God all the time. So no, I don't exactly agree.

But yes, some people (especially the younger folks) also think about Harry Potter from time to time.
Please do not consider this comment to be derogatory, but, as I have suggestive to you before, I think that you should just simply write your posts in your native language, copy it into Google translate for English as the destination language and then perform any necessary edits before posting.  I think that this will assist in conveying your ideas in a more coherent fashion.
I hardly ever think about Hairy Potter
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

The Beatles once said
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make
Do you agree?
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(January 1, 2023 at 9:57 am)LadyForCamus Wrote: The Beatles once said
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make
Do you agree?

John:
All you need is love.

Paul: All you need is love.

George: All you need is love.

Yoda: Love is all you need.
(January 1, 2023 at 6:49 am)Interaktive Wrote: Europeans already think about Harry Potter, not about god

The author of Harry Potter went full Death Eater.  Never go full Death Eater.  You can have that shit.
(January 1, 2023 at 7:29 am)GrandizerII Wrote:
do you agree

People (including Europeans) think about God all the time. So no, I don't exactly agree.

But yes, some people (especially the younger folks) also think about Harry Potter from time to time.

adults should think about harry potter, not god
if you think adults don't think about harry potter,
then, adults should not think about God and Harry Potter, but about money and science
(January 1, 2023 at 11:22 am)Interaktive Wrote: if you think adults don't think about harry potter,
then, adults should not think about God and Harry Potter, but about money and science

I think you’re a few crayons short of a full box.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think God is authoritarian? ShinyCrystals 65 3032 December 9, 2023 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  IQ harry potter and frodo bagging Interaktive 12 1259 April 15, 2022 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  People are not 'Going to Hell' - they're already in Hell. The Kreisel 22 2381 February 18, 2021 at 9:31 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  How not to start a conversation with a skeptic...I think Astonished 43 8711 February 1, 2017 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Astonished
Sad I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing? Mariosep 1101 117453 December 12, 2016 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  When Atheists Can't Think Episode 1: No Evidence for God? Delicate 510 86282 December 30, 2015 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Harry Potter and the Asshole Exian 31 3962 September 29, 2014 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Do you think this proves there is a God? Walker_Lee 9 2041 May 7, 2014 at 7:52 pm
Last Post: Leo34
  Why I think theists who think atheists are going to hell are full of shit. Whateverist 11 3046 April 27, 2014 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: MJ the Skeptical
  do you think people who believe in god have a underlying mental illness or symptom? leodeo 14 4224 January 18, 2014 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: Angrboda