Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bristol Palin earns money for teen pregnancy PREVENTION
Bristol Palin earns money for teen pregnancy PREVENTION
http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/now/bristol-p...work/71?nc

$262,000 for trying to get at least "one unwed girl from getting pregnant."

I work my ASS off in extremely dangerous jobs and sometimes I barely bring home 45 grand per year. I wish my mom was worshipped by fox news sheep so I could get paid money for being a hypocrite.

RE: Bristol Palin earns money for teen pregnancy PREVENTION
Go knock her up and then pose for playgirl.
Because unwed women are necessarily teenagers? ^_^

Alas, if only I could earn so much by whoring (you know, she is a whore...).
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
She's paid to be the bad example.
(April 6, 2011 at 7:49 pm)Minimalist Wrote: She's paid to be the bad example.

I can set a much worse example for a lot less money, yet no one is beating a path to my door. Clearly free market doesn't work.

She spreads her legs and spits out a unit, then gets paid ten times more than hard working Americans just to talk Christian, abstenance only programs and other crap.

Fuck, I wish I had a womb and the conscious of a right winger! I would be rolling in money.
(April 6, 2011 at 8:13 pm)Chuck Wrote:
(April 6, 2011 at 7:49 pm)Minimalist Wrote: She's paid to be the bad example.
I can set a much worse example for a lot less money, yet no one is beating a path to my door. Clearly free market doesn't work.

No, just your understanding.

She can sell shit, she gets more $$$, if the Americans weren't total sheeple it wouldn't be a concern. If you were the offspring of some high profile politician then chuck your junk online and you'd make millions!

Rev Jerry Wrote:Fuck, I wish I had a womb and the conscious of a right winger! I would be rolling in money.

Who gives a shit if some redneck asshole can sell bullshit to another redneck asshole? What are we going to do, Ban it? Fuck that. Let the circus resume thank you!
Just another political ripoff....NO SALE! Cranky

Another ho for jeeeeebuusss!!
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I love Jesus, all his cronies make my life more amusing, that's one thing I can say about Jesus and not Mother Goose, and those things are rare.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fools And Their Money! Minimalist 10 1118 May 18, 2018 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Goddammit, We Paid Good Money For You Whores! Minimalist 13 934 September 23, 2017 at 7:22 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Take away money from PP and Food stamps to fund border wall NuclearEnergy 72 13566 July 18, 2017 at 3:09 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Top 10 Reasons Why Palin Would Make a Better President Than Trump YahwehIsTheWay 3 988 April 18, 2017 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Defense: The Problem Is Not Money Minimalist 4 955 March 18, 2017 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why should my hard earned money go to those less fortunate? Loading Please Wait 147 12129 December 13, 2016 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Colbert Brilliantly Mocks Palin Minimalist 6 907 August 31, 2016 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Donate your hard-earned money to the US government!!! Jehanne 14 4205 May 1, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  But if you just give them all the money they want... Minimalist 9 1639 March 3, 2016 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  It Seems That The Money-Wing of the GOP has Minimalist 5 1161 February 22, 2016 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist