Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pin here!
Pin here!
Hi, my name is MisterBobbyPin. I am a ex-mormon who is now a apathetic atheist. I am from the western US and enjoy reading, writing, gaming, and zoos. I am glad to be here!
RE: Pin here!
Welcome.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

This whole ex-christian thing sounds horribly similar to divorced people. Heart broken and depressed.
Welcome!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I like your avatar, btw.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(May 8, 2023 at 10:53 am)arewethereyet Wrote: I like your avatar, btw.

Thank you!
Welcome to the mad house!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Welcome.
Dying to live, living to die.
Hope you like it here, MrBobbyPin!
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Until we get to know each other better, would you mind if I called you ‘Mister Robert Pin’?

Welcome.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello I am new here. I am an ex christian and here are some of my beliefs p90powa 23 6613 June 2, 2013 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Pandas United