Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Crazy Christian
Another Crazy Christian
"A Kansas City, Mo., mother stabbed her 8-year-old son Tuesday morning and claimed that "God made me do it," according to Kansas City police."

http://www.kctv5.com/news/27533123/detai...source=kan

At least she's incompetent too.

"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
RE: Another Crazy Christian
So much for a loving god Dodgy. Good thing the child isn't fatally injured though.

Crazy is an understatement... A delusional insane bitch is more like it.
Quote:"I think it's perfectly possible to explain how the universe came about without bringing God into it, but I don't know everything, and there may well be a God somewhere, hiding away. Actually, if he is keeping out of sight, it's because he's ashamed of his followers and all the cruelty and ignorance they're responsible for promoting in his name. If I were him, I'd want nothing to do with them."
— Philip Pullman
"cos she claims god told her tokill her son the christians will all say she's crazy.

But if she had said god had told her to start a new cult they'd be flocking to her banner.

Hmmmmm........
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(April 13, 2011 at 3:23 pm)Jaysyn Wrote: "A Kansas City, Mo., mother stabbed her 8-year-old son Tuesday morning and claimed that "God made me do it," according to Kansas City police."

Well, that settles it for me. Who are we to question what God himself sets in motion?

(April 13, 2011 at 3:23 pm)Jaysyn Wrote: "A Kansas City, Mo., mother stabbed her 8-year-old son Tuesday morning and claimed that "God made me do it," according to Kansas City police."

Allow anyones subjective claim from personal revelation, allow them all. Her experience has just as sound a basis as all other experiences.

"I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence"...Doug McLeod.
It cracks me up that believers will disavow themselves from something like this claiming the woman "is obviously crazy". Well, what's the difference between what this woman did and the story of Abraham? Abraham was ready to plunge a knife into his son's chest. Was he also "obviously crazy"? Oh, wait! "God" supposedly told Abraham not to kill his child at the last minute because "God" was just testing Abraham's faith! (Of course, this makes no sense on so many levels. Wouldn't an omnipotent deity already know whether or not Abraham had faith? And what the hell kind of test is this anyway? ("Kill your child! I command you!".... "No! Stop! I was only kidding!")

In any case, how can believers know that "God" didn't really speak to this woman? Maybe this is all part of his plan! I've had conversations with believers who insist that "God" has communicated with them in some way. Well, maybe "God" communicated with this woman. What makes her crazy? Just because she tried to kill her kid? We all know that "God" has no problem killing people. It's amazing that believers will swallow all kinds of tripe such as when some person claims to have spoken with "God", and "God" directed them to kick drugs, stop drinking, etc, etc.... But when someone claims to have spoken with "God", and "God" has told them to do something awful... well, obviously they couldn't have really spoken with "God"! Why the hell not? What makes people believe "God" really spoke to Abraham, but he couldn't possibly have spoken with this woman?
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
"Crazy Christian" is redundant.
As is Moroni© Mormon.
As is the term "Maniac Muslim" ... not.
(April 15, 2011 at 2:58 pm)Rayaan Wrote: As is the term "Maniac Muslim" ... not.

Well.........................

[Image: muslim220806_228x266.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another christian complains Foxaèr 6 1101 December 10, 2020 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 89325 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Yeah He's Crazy But In A Nice Way Minimalist 21 6272 July 2, 2017 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Is there another motivation for christian belief? brewer 118 17124 September 23, 2016 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: TubbyTubby
  Another "how could any intelligent woman be a Christian?" thread drfuzzy 17 2842 September 14, 2016 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  What Happens When Religion Meets Crazy! Minimalist 4 949 August 30, 2016 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  How crazy is Jim Caviezel? Fake Messiah 56 12084 July 16, 2016 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Random Thoughts on Hell: Daddy's Crazy Athene 47 8828 September 18, 2015 at 10:04 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Crazy shit from ezekiel. Brakeman 55 13780 August 25, 2015 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Another Good Reason to be a Christian Lek 202 21819 April 25, 2015 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: robvalue