Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How crazy is Jim Caviezel?
How crazy is Jim Caviezel?
My guess is that Jim Caviezel is considered one of the what Christians on this forum would call a model christian and catholic. But you know I watched that 48 minute interview (or should I say session) with him on youtube and he's truly bonkers. Like Mel Gibson, obsessed with sadomasochism. Hey, I don't want to fall into giving some psychiatric diagnoses, but this is really representation of how Christianity messes up your brain.

First half of the session is him talking about filming of the "Passion" and what was basically going on is that Mel Gibson was torturing him, but Jim, being stupid catholic as he is, took it as present from God. In some of the crucifixion scenes they were literally throwing him on the ground while he was strapped to the cross, that he was breaking bones and dislocating joints. There were points where doctor on the set would listen his heart and said he is in critical condition, but they continued filming because Jim "knew" that if he died he would go straight to heaven and he wants to die. He pointed out how he wanted to go to war and die to his country, only to accuse "secularists" that they they see suicide as "way out".
And also having angry fits over reporters on the set that "chose deliberately to write bad reports about making of the movie" - gee Jim, if you almost died couple of times don't you think it was pretty bad?

Or maybe it's all just lies that are part of a ploy to sell his shitty Jesus movie, because it sure looked like it in the second part when he stopped answering questions and started yelling at the audience that they must have less stuff and fast (while he has golden Rolex on his wrist and dressed in expensive cloths), that they had abortions and/or at least payed for them and that they must buy his audio Bible to make their lives "less miserable". And also praising them for actually coming because that will make God happy as if Jim is a church?

And then in some other videos it is relieved that Jim and his wife adopted, as a sacrifice and instructed by god, children from China that have really bad brain cancers. I mean Jim why stop at the adopting retarded children? Why didn't he marry a retarded woman with at least Down syndrome? It's because he was selfish! He wanted a nice pair of tits to grab and soft cunt to fuck! I mean how will he even look at the face of Jesus when he goes to his fucking heaven with selfish shit like that?

If he really wanted to help sick children he could have helped build better hospital for them, support stem cell research, help to push for advancement of science that will battle pollution and therefore lower down cancer disease. But no. In his shallow christian worldview he sees that problems out there are his sacrifice. I mean what a sad asshole.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: How crazy is Jim Caviezel?
Umm, I'll watch this interview. By which I mean glance through and get 10 second clips from the beginning, middle and end. I can't watch anything but Richard Carrier right now, I'm too damn fascinated with the Jesus Myth Theory.
Jesus is like Pinocchio.  He's the bastard son of a carpenter. And a liar. And he wishes he was real.
and for a guy completely lacking in torso follicles, he's damn hot
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

He's pretty nutty.
An extraordinarily handsome fellow, though...It's ridiculous.

Which reminds me: A photo of the man in question would be useful.

[Image: Jim-Caviezel.jpg]
(July 11, 2016 at 4:30 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: and for a guy completely lacking in torso follicles, he's damn hot

Don't you dare try to corrupt Jesus 2 with your unnatural sins!!

That's a good way to end up in North Korea (or Hell, as I call it!)
Dying to live, living to die.
whether I state it or not, he's still a damn smokin' hot piece of man meat

he can nut in my mouth whenever the spirit moves him
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Holy fuck, he's the guy from Person of Interest?

That show has just dropped a few levels for me...
Dying to live, living to die.
I never watched Passion, but apparently the guy who played Satan looks a lot like Billy Howerdel, and that makes me happy.

Billy is one of the founders of A Perfect Circle and the main guy in Ashes dIVIDE, for the curious.

#themoreyouknow Big Grin
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
(July 11, 2016 at 3:46 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: My guess is that Jim Caviezel is considered one of the what Christians on this forum would call a model christian and catholic. But you know I watched that 48 minute interview (or should I say session) with him on youtube and he's truly bonkers. Like Mel Gibson, obsessed with sadomasochism. Hey, I don't want to fall into giving some psychiatric diagnoses, but this is really representation of how Christianity messes up your brain.

First half of the session is him talking about filming of the "Passion" and what was basically going on is that Mel Gibson was torturing him, but Jim, being stupid catholic as he is, took it as present from God. In some of the crucifixion scenes they were literally throwing him on the ground while he was strapped to the cross, that he was breaking bones and dislocating joints. There were points where doctor on the set would listen his heart and said he is in critical condition, but they continued filming because Jim "knew" that if he died he would go straight to heaven and he wants to die. He pointed out how he wanted to go to war and die to his country, only to accuse "secularists" that they they see suicide as "way out".
And also having angry fits over reporters on the set that "chose deliberately to write bad reports about making of the movie" - gee Jim, if you almost died couple of times don't you think it was pretty bad?

Or maybe it's all just lies that are part of a ploy to sell his shitty Jesus movie, because it sure looked like it in the second part when he stopped answering questions and started yelling at the audience that they must have less stuff and fast (while he has golden Rolex on his wrist and dressed in expensive cloths), that they had abortions and/or at least payed for them and that they must buy his audio Bible to make their lives "less miserable". And also praising them for actually coming because that will make God happy as if Jim is a church?

And then in some other videos it is relieved that Jim and his wife adopted, as a sacrifice and instructed by god, children from China that have really bad brain cancers. I mean Jim why stop at the adopting retarded children? Why didn't he marry a retarded woman with at least Down syndrome? It's because he was selfish! He wanted a nice pair of tits to grab and soft cunt to fuck! I mean how will he even look at the face of Jesus when he goes to his fucking heaven with selfish shit like that?

If he really wanted to help sick children he could have helped build better hospital for them, support stem cell research, help to push for advancement of science that will battle pollution and therefore lower down cancer disease. But no. In his shallow christian worldview he sees that problems out there are his sacrifice. I mean what a sad asshole.

Wow...

How sad are you, that you have nothing but anger and disgust for someone who simply wants to serve any way he can to the point of death...

that a truly selfless action brings about fits of anger and rage in you.. that honor and devotion to children who's destined to die pretty horribly and most likly alone if not for this man and wife brings out insults towards the children his wife and his own selflessness...

People want to blame all the shootings and terrorism this country has on guns... In truth our problem is a problem of evil, evil in the heart and minds of our core citizens.. Evil because we have moved so far from God that anything God might applaude gets shat on by people like you.. If you are the new base line of decency/moral middle in this country now, then is it really that shocking that someone just a little left of what you consider to be 'center' can shoot up a night club or kill 1/2 a dozen cops?
Caviezel portrayed Catholic heresies.

Should be sufficient.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yeah He's Crazy But In A Nice Way Minimalist 21 6269 July 2, 2017 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  What Happens When Religion Meets Crazy! Minimalist 4 949 August 30, 2016 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Random Thoughts on Hell: Daddy's Crazy Athene 47 8826 September 18, 2015 at 10:04 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Crazy shit from ezekiel. Brakeman 55 13775 August 25, 2015 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  This is crazy Norman Humann 31 5443 April 4, 2015 at 6:25 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Legal Pot or Jim Crow Godlesspanther 20 5841 December 4, 2013 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: WesOlsen
  Crazy faith healer sparky 6 3228 March 5, 2013 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: Kayenneh
  Do You Think Christians Are Crazy and Delusional Or Just Plain Thick? Xavier 43 17792 February 3, 2012 at 7:31 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  Another Crazy Christian Jaysyn 20 6076 April 21, 2011 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Jaysyn