Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tennessee Rep uses Einstein to promote creationism
Tennessee Rep uses Einstein to promote creationism
http://mammothtales.southernfriedscience...-einstein/
I do not think it is necessary to believe that the same God who has given us our senses, reason, and intelligence wished us to abandon their use, giving us by some other means the information that we could gain through them

-- Galileo Galilei
RE: Tennessee Rep uses Einstein to promote creationism
What a fucking idiot..and I bet the Tenn conservative libertarian types love him for it.
what on earth is wrong with people? how can a law like this be passed anyway? surely the whole point of education is to teach children the truth?
No. The point of education for those redneck douchebags is indoctrination.

WTF didn't we let those inbred jerkoffs secede when they wanted to? Damn you, Lincoln!
(April 18, 2011 at 5:20 pm)Minimalist Wrote: No. The point of education for those redneck douchebags is indoctrination.

haha, i dont live in america so it's bizarre to me that seperate states of the same country can have such different laws regarding something like this.

good luck to all those poor kids brainwashed by that shyte
(April 18, 2011 at 5:25 pm)Napoleon666 Wrote:
(April 18, 2011 at 5:20 pm)Minimalist Wrote: No. The point of education for those redneck douchebags is indoctrination.

haha, i dont live in america so it's bizarre to me that seperate states of the same country can have such different laws regarding something like this.

good luck to all those poor kids brainwashed by that shyte

If Lincoln wasn't assassinated we wouldn't have this problem.
The new dark ages will start in the south and work its way up north. Hopefully I'm out of the usa by then.
I do not think it is necessary to believe that the same God who has given us our senses, reason, and intelligence wished us to abandon their use, giving us by some other means the information that we could gain through them

-- Galileo Galilei

WTF didn't we let those inbred jerkoffs secede when they wanted to? Damn you, Lincoln!

Thumbs up for the first sentence. The rational people in Tenn are thankful for Lincoln..LMFAO..even thought I get what you are trying to say.

Why cant we just move them all into Alabama, miss, Tex, and arizona and let them have their own theocracy.. while we secular and reasonable Americans have the rest?

But, then again..fuck them..America stays the way it is. They know the more they destroy modern education, the more people will vote for their theo-neocon bullshit willingly.
Quote:The rational people in Tenn are thankful for Lincoln

Unfortunately, Rev., that reminds me of comment by Adlai Stevenson while running for president.

A woman called to him "Senator, you have the support of every thinking person!"

He replied, "Madam, that's not enough....we need a majority."
[deep shuddering breath]

You fucking assholes. Do you seriously think there aren't people around to fact check you? Do you just assume the rest of the country doesn't know how to use google because you can't? What a breathtaking amount of arrogance and stupidity to assume that the rest of the American public is just as retarded as you. Unless that's the point all along - "let's teach bullshit so the rest of us don't have to feel bad when we realize we're just not cut out to understand science." Pricks!

There's a transcript of what he said: http://thinkprogress.org/2011/04/15/tn-rep-einstein/
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I hear that Tennessee's internet connection is out of service.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Early Trump supporter Rep. Chris Collins (R-NY) arrested for insider trading Aegon 1 365 August 11, 2018 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Government workers that promote AA Bahana 16 2295 April 7, 2018 at 10:53 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Tennessee? Really, Tennessee? Minimalist 7 1048 April 6, 2018 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why Do You Rep People? Jenny A 44 2952 March 29, 2018 at 2:31 pm
Last Post: GODZILLA
  So, If Trump Uses A Word, It Becomes His? BrianSoddingBoru4 5 1465 June 28, 2017 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Ted Cruz Event Gives 'Courage' Award to State Rep Who Gave Away Adoptees to Molester Pyrrho 14 3832 August 12, 2015 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: Mr.wizard
  Anti-Equality Rep. Aaron Schock Resigns Foxaèr 1 1014 March 17, 2015 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Rep. Steve Pearce: "The wife is to voluntarily submit" TaraJo 51 9014 January 30, 2014 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Texas Rep. Compares Gun Control to Bestiality CleanShavenJesus 2 1606 April 11, 2013 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Petition: Halt Louisiana's voucher program that could fund creationism. Ziploc Surprise 2 2047 July 21, 2012 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Ziploc Surprise