Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 10:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, If Trump Uses A Word, It Becomes His?
So, If Trump Uses A Word, It Becomes His?
Trump: Obama Stole My Word

Quote:"Well he actually used my term, 'mean.' That was my term," Trump said. "Because I want to see -- and I speak from the heart -- that's what I want to see, I want to see a bill with heart."

Right. Mr. Obama is so bereft of original thought and legitimate compassion, he has no choice but to steal words from this goofball. Sheesh.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: So, If Trump Uses A Word, It Becomes His?
The WLB is a fucking moron.
This guy is incredible. He doesn't like the fact that everything Obama did was better and bigger than him.

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
(June 25, 2017 at 5:06 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Trump:  Obama Stole My Word

Quote:"Well he actually used my term, 'mean.' That was my term," Trump said. "Because I want to see -- and I speak from the heart -- that's what I want to see, I want to see a bill with heart."

Right.  Mr. Obama is so bereft of original thought and legitimate compassion, he has no choice but to steal words from this goofball.  Sheesh.

Boru

45 is inept, impetuous, and flat out dangerous to national and global stability. He has spent his life bullshitting and bullying his way to the top. He is Mr Burns stealing the lolly pop from Maggie.
It's true!

Remember the time at Yad Vashem when Obama had already stolen all the good words for his guest book entry, so Trump was forced to write insulting inanities?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Actually, I think the WLB has trademarked "covfefe."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 273 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1035 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1053 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  trump announces his bid for reelection! Drich 154 14198 July 18, 2019 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36855 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Trump has blood on his hands WinterHold 60 4354 December 13, 2018 at 2:59 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  My Word. How Times Have Changed! Minimalist 8 933 October 6, 2018 at 10:57 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Sh*thole craps on his intel again..... Brian37 2 558 August 3, 2018 at 9:48 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The Banana Republicunt Thinks It Is His Personal Property Minimalist 17 2152 May 20, 2018 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump and his right-wing blowjob supporters. Jehanne 3 738 April 22, 2018 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Jehanne