Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 1:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm a troll
I'm a troll
If the title of this thread is true, ban me immediately. If it's not, then don't talk about it. If you don't know, then don't talk about it.

If you thrive on drama, then a troll should be welcomed. If you don't, they should be gotten rid of straightaway.
RE: I'm a troll
(April 24, 2011 at 12:26 pm)Garmston Ansell Wrote: If the title of this thread is true, ban me immediately. If it's not, then don't talk about it. If you don't know, then don't talk about it.

If you thrive on drama, then a troll should be welcomed. If you don't, they should be gotten rid of straightaway.

Troll Quality Control is reviewing your case.
[Image: 29lg4ew.jpg]
(April 24, 2011 at 12:26 pm)Garmston Ansell Wrote: If the title of this thread is true, ban me immediately. If it's not, then don't talk about it. If you don't know, then don't talk about it.

Honestly, even if you are a "troll", unless you intentionally start baiting people to elicit a response I don't care.

Now have some Aspertame and go sit in the corner with the other naughty children.
Then take some Ritalin to counter the effects Wink

Thinking that should be freely prescribed to af.com members. Double dose for the admins.

The title of this thread can be interpreted as either true or false. Who here thinks I am a troll? I'm sure at least one person does. And if they don't come out and say it to my face it's only because they are absolutely terrified of my intricate understanding of the Very Prickly Pineapples, Bananas, and Robotic Ninja SPider Monkeys.

It's some serious power at my disposal... and I'm rich to boot and not tied up in any marriages. I'm like the scariest thing ever.

I would state that I am not a troll, and therefore this thread's title is not a true assessment. However, it is likely not intended to offend the intelligent members, and instead it seems to have been clearly directed from the point of view of the poster.

Which means that the truth of the thread's title is entirely dependent on this new guy that none of us knows and probably none of us give half of Susan (My left ankle) about.

I thrive on drama, and welcome all. However... I make no promises that a welcome is related to any kindness on my part. Were I being honest: watch for a dagger in your back. Were I being deceptive: Welcome, would you kindly enjoy your stay? Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(April 24, 2011 at 1:12 pm)theVOID Wrote: Now have some Aspertame and go sit in the corner with the other naughty children.
Do you mean Aspartame?

I can't believe they still put that crap in people's food, obviously our health doesn't matter to the food industry when there do exist safer sugar substitutes.
Yeah sorry, spelling mistake.

They're saying that children should be given chewing gum in schools now because it helps them focus... Guess what's in most chewing gums....
Hmmm Like ????

GA, no one here really cares. As TheV0ID has stated.."If you don't start deliberately baiting people (or PMing them when they don't welome it)" you're welcome to enjoy your stay here....meh
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I found your avatar ...

Hidden Troll
[Image: troll.jpg]
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Troll Rating Foxaèr 3 617 May 6, 2023 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Troll Poll on Atheism ignoramus 2 497 December 17, 2018 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Being a troll is good? Safirno 24 3145 July 9, 2016 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Losty
  What Makes You Assume That I'm a Troll? RonaldReagansGhost666 11 5100 January 20, 2013 at 7:23 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  This guy either needs serious mental help or the worlds best troll award Reforged 23 9253 July 1, 2012 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  If I were a troll in real life... Cego_Colher 14 4792 August 23, 2010 at 8:22 am
Last Post: leo-rcc
  How to tell if you're a comments troll The_Flying_Skeptic 1 996 June 28, 2010 at 12:40 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Mentality of a Troll Violet 27 8883 December 22, 2009 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet