Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Makes You Assume That I'm a Troll?
What Makes You Assume That I'm a Troll?
I've heard that a few of you have accused me out being a troll.
If you were one of these people, please give me at least three reasons as to why you'd assume so.
RE: What Makes You Assume That I'm a Troll?
If it's any consolation, I don't think you are a troll. I just think you're a bit strange. That's ok though; I'm a bit strange too.

Party time.
(January 19, 2013 at 11:08 pm)Tiberius Wrote: If it's any consolation, I don't think you are a troll. I just think you're a bit strange. That's ok though; I'm a bit strange too.

Party time.
Define "strange".
(January 19, 2013 at 11:12 pm)C3P0 Wrote: Define "strange".

Thats a pretty good example XD
Strange is good.
(January 19, 2013 at 11:15 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Strange is good.
Indeed.
I'll assume that strange is synonymous with atypical, and nowadays, that's not too bad of a thing.
(January 19, 2013 at 11:17 pm)C3P0 Wrote: Indeed.
I'll assume that strange is synonymous with atypical, and nowadays, that's not too bad of a thing.

Normal people are boring.
(January 19, 2013 at 11:07 pm)C3P0 Wrote: I've heard that a few of you have accused me out being a troll.
If you were one of these people, please give me at least three reasons as to why you'd assume so.

Don't get trolled or otherwise led astray, just follow my advice and shut yer yammer Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q

1: Asinine threads and retarded posts without the street cred to make it work.
2: Pointless 1-5 word responses to long posts with a great deal of meat to them.
3: Utter absence of creativity even in your 'satirical' posts. Which is really the problem: I don't have respect for the noncreative Smile Mostly... just think them through a little more before you press the enter button, and I'm sure we'll see plenty of entertainment value in you soon enough Smile

(January 19, 2013 at 11:20 pm)Insanity x Wrote: Normal people are boring.

Normal trolls are also boring, and I get tired of seeing them, or people who come off as them.

Average people have a more certain chance at getting a job they apply for. Normality is monetizable, bizarre people have to work harder to emphasize their differences to succeed.

Which is why you never see someone famous who's only slightly abnormal: they are either exactly what you expect, or nothing you expect. No in-betweens.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(January 19, 2013 at 11:21 pm)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote:
(January 19, 2013 at 11:07 pm)C3P0 Wrote: I've heard that a few of you have accused me out being a troll.

Don't get trolled or otherwise led astray, just follow my advice and shut yer yammer Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q

1: Asinine threads and retarded posts without the street cred to make it work.
2: Pointless 1-5 word responses to long posts with a great deal of meat to them.
3: Utter absence of creativity even in your 'satirical' posts. Which is really the problem: I don't have respect for the noncreative Smile Mostly... just think them through a little more before you press the enter button, and I'm sure we'll see plenty of entertainment value in you soon enough Smile

(January 19, 2013 at 11:20 pm)Insanity x Wrote: Normal people are boring.

Normal trolls are also boring, and I get tired of seeing them, or people who come off as them.

Average people have a more certain chance at getting a job they apply for. Normality is monetizable, bizarre people have to work harder to emphasize their differences to succeed.

Which is why you never see someone famous who's only slightly abnormal: they are either exactly what you expect, or nothing you expect. No in-betweens.
What makes my satire uncreative?
(January 19, 2013 at 11:27 pm)C3P0 Wrote: What makes my satire uncreative?

You haven't read it? That explains a lot, actually Thinking

Come on now... Daddy says? Really? You couldn't be arsed to find some psychotic 'scientist' that said something similar?

Maybe you had Martin Luther King's dream, and could tell us all about it.

Perhaps it could have come off something an ex-soviet soldier told you.

Or you found out that Bridget wasn't a girl, and were shocked at how people would respond to an extremely effeminate (some might say transgendered/genderqueer), and go on to tell us all about how sick the sexual predators here are to declare him a tasty morsel.

Oh come off it... I've seen more creativity from kindergarteners (a lot more, actually, since young people usually haven't been routinely told 'this is how the world works', which leaves a lot to the imagination). I mean:

Start at 8:23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDZFcDGpL4U
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Troll Rating Foxaèr 3 613 May 6, 2023 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The story of Midas makes no sense Foxaèr 13 1115 April 27, 2022 at 11:49 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Troll Poll on Atheism ignoramus 2 495 December 17, 2018 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Anyone makes mental health jokes... Mystic 61 14248 March 23, 2018 at 12:45 am
Last Post: Martian Mermaid
  What makes you cringe? Edwardo Piet 3 531 November 2, 2017 at 1:09 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  What is it that makes people so mean on the internet? NuclearEnergy 9 1091 October 23, 2017 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: c172
  Being a troll is good? Safirno 24 3086 July 9, 2016 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Losty
  What a difference a rum makes Razzle 2 795 April 19, 2015 at 5:05 am
Last Post: Razzle
  Why do people I assume I'm a kid? JesusLover1 29 4807 March 3, 2014 at 8:15 am
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  Assume racists are correct... Tea Earl Grey Hot 26 6954 March 7, 2013 at 11:24 am
Last Post: The Magic Pudding