Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello
Hello everyone.
New member here, and hoping to cause as little a fuss as I can.
Firstly, I do not wish to turn this introduction into a debate. That's not my style, I'd much rather keep things civil and formal here and then tear each other to shreads later on, okay?
Firstly, I'm an ex-Atheist who came to the deen of Islam in 2007. Smile
I've had a bit of a lurk in the Islam forum, and I can't wait to participate. I thought I'd join now, and post when I can. But for the next month or two I may be pretty silent due to wedding plans and moving house, after then though, may the fuss begin. Wink

Abu Taj al Deen.
RE: Hello
Hello Abu Taj al Deen, welcome to the forum of kafirs. Tongue

I'm interested to listen to your story of how and what made you convert to Islam. I can't wait for you to participate either (nah, actually I can). Time flies.
(May 11, 2011 at 1:51 am)Abu Taj al Deen Wrote: Firstly, I'm an ex-Atheist who came to the deen of Islam in 2007

I'm so sorry about that. It's always sad to see a mind wasted.

Welcome anyway traveler.
[Image: Evolution.png]

I'm not going to get involved with the fruitless comment in the above post. But thank you for the welcome all the same, Cinjin Cain.

Asalaamu alaykum wa rahmahtullahi wa baraktuh sister Rayaan.
I have many experiences on forums of Kafirs. Tongue In 2008, I was an active (albeit, very censored and heavily editted, from memory...Funny for a 'free thinkers' forum...Hope those same games don't take place here.) member of the Richard Dawkins forums.
Thank you for your welcome. Please don't say time flies though - so little time, so much to do, in regards to my wedding. Kheyr insha'Allah.
Insha'Allah my reversion story will certainly be posted somewhere, sometime. Smile
As this forum is based in the U.K. I wonder if I could ask you to speak in English so others can understand what you are saying.

Thanks Great
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(May 11, 2011 at 2:40 am)oggtheclever Wrote: As this forum is based in the U.K. I wonder if I could ask you to speak in English so others can understand what you are saying.

Thanks Great
I'll be sure to translate in brackets with my banter with Muslims on this forum in future.
(May 11, 2011 at 2:38 am)Abu Taj al Deen Wrote: I'm not going to get involved with the fruitless comment in the above post. But thank you for the welcome all the same, Cinjin Cain.

O don't go blowin up anything ... I was just givin you a friendly little ribbing.

...besides, you're on an atheist forum, you gotta figure you're in for some mocking eventually.

Tongue
[Image: Evolution.png]

(May 11, 2011 at 2:44 am)Cinjin Cain Wrote: O don't go blowin up anything ... I was just givin you a friendly little ribbing.

...besides, you're on an atheist forum, you gotta figure you're in for some mocking eventually.

Tongue
Oh. Umm. Har har. Smile
Cool, bro. Undecided
(May 11, 2011 at 2:38 am)Abu Taj al Deen Wrote: Asalaamu alaykum wa rahmahtullahi wa baraktuh sister Rayaan.

Correction: I'm a brother/male/man/guy. Why did you think I was a sister?

Oh yeah, and keep it in English as much as possible. If you do use Arabic, here and there, then make sure that the others know what you're talking about. Smile
Eeek! Sorry, about that brother.
I didn't look at your profile. I have heard of both brothers and sisters named Rayaan. Sad

This was my bad, I shouldn't have assumed anything.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5990 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3647 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates